Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just Checked SID & CLEMSON is the home team in Atlanta.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Just Checked SID & CLEMSON is the home team in Atlanta.

Aug 22, 2012, 9:55 AM

They said they did not know what colors we would be wearing. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All Purps baby.***

Aug 22, 2012, 9:58 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

does that mean sec refs? we are screwed . . .

Aug 22, 2012, 10:08 AM

acc refs are incompetent, yes. but sec refs do everything they can to tilt close games. they are in the tank for their league.

if i was acc comish, my first order of business would be to encourage schools to hire refs from the big east or big 10 for all acc-sec play.

well we just need to make sure that it's not close enough

Aug 22, 2012, 10:09 AM

for them to influence the outcome!

In the last 2 matchups against Allbarn, it was the ACC refs

Aug 22, 2012, 10:14 AM [ in reply to does that mean sec refs? we are screwed . . . ]

who screwed us. I feel better with the SEC officials than those incompetent idgits

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: In the last 2 matchups against Allbarn, it was the ACC

Aug 22, 2012, 10:18 AM

yep! and no penalty when they speared our qb, who was never his self again!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In 2011, the R was Matt Austin of the SEC.******

Aug 22, 2012, 11:07 AM [ in reply to In the last 2 matchups against Allbarn, it was the ACC refs ]

Yeah, and in 2011 we won.***

Aug 22, 2012, 11:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'll never forgive the SEC refs for the non-call when

Aug 22, 2012, 10:18 AM [ in reply to does that mean sec refs? we are screwed . . . ]

Allbarn speared Parker with a late hit, broke his ribs and more or less skrewed us for the remainder of that game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Those were ACC refs***

Aug 22, 2012, 10:18 AM

Re: Those were ACC refs***

Aug 22, 2012, 10:20 AM

Well crap....then either way we're skrewed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

The CFA bowl uses neutral refs

Aug 22, 2012, 10:32 AM [ in reply to does that mean sec refs? we are screwed . . . ]

I would assume that the game will have a similar contract.

I thought normally it would be an outside conf refs...

Aug 22, 2012, 10:38 AM [ in reply to does that mean sec refs? we are screwed . . . ]

Non ACC or SEC

Re: does that mean sec refs? we are screwed . . .

Aug 22, 2012, 11:16 AM [ in reply to does that mean sec refs? we are screwed . . . ]

This kind of talk is what gives us a bad rep nationally. We have not played a snap and we are already talking about getting screwed by the refs. Really?

are we gonna break out the old throwbacks from '96?***

Aug 22, 2012, 10:13 AM

I think we should do that for the USuC game

Aug 22, 2012, 10:14 AM

since it's the 110th meeting or something... I think it'd be cool if both teams wore throwback unis.

GO TIGERS

Thanks. That answers the question in my earlier post.

Aug 22, 2012, 10:14 AM

Point for you.

I would rather have sec refs than have Ron Cherry.

Re: Just Checked SID & CLEMSON is the home team in Atlanta.

Aug 22, 2012, 10:23 AM

Interesting. I've seen people say both on here. So if it is that so be it. Just seems to be lots of confusion on the topic. Sounds liker you went to the most reliable of sources

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just Checked SID & CLEMSON is the home team in Atlanta.

Aug 22, 2012, 10:27 AM

Whew, I feel so much better after this news.

Just noticed you screen name. Is that after the NC ref from

Aug 22, 2012, 11:40 AM

the 70's? I think his name was Lou Bellows & I beleive Frank Howard ban him from coming to Death Valley again. Go Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic