Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
off topic - but who is this samantha bee?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 66
| visibility 1

off topic - but who is this samantha bee?

Jun 1, 2018, 12:25 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: off topic - but who is this samantha bee?

Jun 1, 2018, 12:29 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jun 1, 2018, 12:30 PM

She was part of The Daily Show for a long time. Now I guess she has her own show on TBS. I always liked her.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 1, 2018, 12:40 PM

A wannabe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just some ######## ####.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Liberal ####

You might fin out she doesnt care one way or the other

Jun 1, 2018, 12:50 PM

Just another actor on tv saying whatever she is told to make money.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: You might fin out she doesnt care one way or the other

Jun 1, 2018, 12:58 PM

Not really, she was always pretty consistently righteous during her time on The Daily Show. Haven't seen her new show but I imagine it's about the same.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 1, 2018, 12:58 PM

liberal ####

Jun 1, 2018, 1:06 PM

Yes, she is definitely pretty liberal. Congrats on figuring that out.

do you even google?***

Jun 1, 2018, 12:52 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 1, 2018, 12:53 PM

I don't have much of an opinion about the "feckless c*nt" part, but I loved when she told Ivanka to put on something tight and low-cut before trying to convince her father. Hilarious, even if it is sad and disgusting that Trump lusts after his own daughter.

Maybe but...

Jun 1, 2018, 3:05 PM

Things have gotten so bad for Trump that Ivanka is making him sleep on the couch.

I know you hate the part where Trump

Jun 1, 2018, 6:58 PM [ in reply to Re: off topic - but who is this samantha bee? ]

undoes EVERYTHING that your savior Obama did and made America great again.

The best part will be watching snowflakes like you cry again when he gets elected to his second term.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 1, 2018, 1:15 PM

evil twin of Sue Bee

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hagged out whiner who would be unemployed if she said

Jun 1, 2018, 1:17 PM

anything remotely close to cun+ in reference to Chelsea Clinton or either of Obama's daughters...HTHs

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hagged out whiner who would be unemployed if she said

Jun 1, 2018, 1:25 PM

I'm pretty sure Rush Limbaugh kept his job after referring to Chelsea Clinton as the "White House dog." And she was a 12-year-old child, not a married woman who for some reason has a position of power in Trump's administration.

Did Rush say it in this climate? Or did he say it at a time

Jun 1, 2018, 4:10 PM

when we were told by one side that it was perfectly fine for a Sitting President to insert objects into an intern's orifices as long as the economy was doing fine? Can you give me an Apples to Apples comparison next time?

I'll take your multiple TDs as a NO JD***

Jun 1, 2018, 4:18 PM

Re: I'll take your multiple TDs as a NO JD***

Jun 1, 2018, 4:28 PM

I didn't TD any of your posts homie.. just went through and gave you as many TUs as TNet would let me to prove it. HTHIA

Re: Did Rush say it in this climate? Or did he say it at a time

Jun 1, 2018, 4:24 PM [ in reply to Did Rush say it in this climate? Or did he say it at a time ]

Actually he said that in 1992, long before the Monica Lewinsky thing. What does that have to do with anything anyway? Trump doesn't exactly have a great history with women, either.

Ivanka isn't 12, or simply "the President's kid". She's a 36-year-old White House official, and she's fair game for mockery as much as anyone else in the administration.

So after Paula Jones but before Monica?***

Jun 1, 2018, 4:27 PM

Re: So after Paula Jones but before Monica?***

Jun 1, 2018, 4:36 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

yeah, but that's OK because Dems told us 20 years ago

Jun 1, 2018, 4:58 PM

that kind of stuff didn't matter as long as the economy was good.

Re: yeah, but that's OK because Dems told us 20 years ago

Jun 1, 2018, 5:06 PM

Isn't that what people here say about Trump all the time? That they know he's a repugnant person, but they don't care for this or that reason?

Dems laid the groundwork for it in the 90s...I don't want to

Jun 1, 2018, 5:20 PM

hear about Trump's predatory nature when he was still a Dem Campaign financier if I have been told that didn't matter when Bill preyed on all those women...Now that the jerseys have changed, it seems to matter a whole HEII of a lot...Odd huh?

Re: Dems laid the groundwork for it in the 90s...I don't want to

Jun 1, 2018, 5:38 PM

I highly doubt Clinton was the first politician to have his personal scandals downplayed by people who supported him for other reasons..

Could you list the Sitting Presidents who lost a sexual

Jun 1, 2018, 6:34 PM

assault suit and had to pay $900K and get disbarred?

Re: Could you list the Sitting Presidents who lost a sexual

Jun 1, 2018, 6:44 PM

Trump has bragged about sexually assaulting women. He has paid out many settlements, probably far more than any other President in history. Not a lawyer, so hard to get disbarred. There is, however, a pretty good chance his personal lawyer (Michael Cohen) will end up being disbarred because of the Stormy Daniels scandal.

Can we just let this thread die? I'm watching baseball, or trying to at least.

Re: Did Rush say it in this climate? Or did he say it at a time

Jun 1, 2018, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Did Rush say it in this climate? Or did he say it at a time ]

Weren't you the one who first made the comparison?

I didn't bring up Rush, so NO***

Jun 1, 2018, 4:57 PM

Re: I didn't bring up Rush, so NO***

Jun 1, 2018, 5:00 PM

You brought up Chelsea Clinton and the Obama daughters, which is a bad comparison anyway considering they were children when their parents were in the White House.

Have another TU, though.

I was talking about right now...If Samantha Bee called

Jun 1, 2018, 5:03 PM

Chelsea Clinton or the adult Obama daughter cun+ tonight, she wouldn't have a job tomorrow and we both know it

Re: I was talking about right now...If Samantha Bee called

Jun 1, 2018, 5:12 PM

Are they White House officials now?

why would that even matter? Is Melania a WHO? She seems

Jun 1, 2018, 5:16 PM

like fair game too no?

white house dog equals cun+? That's a stretch, even for the

Jun 1, 2018, 4:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Hagged out whiner who would be unemployed if she said ]

Left

Re: white house dog equals cun+? That's a stretch, even for the

Jun 1, 2018, 4:41 PM

I mean I feel like what Rush said was worse, considering he was mocking an innocent 12-year-old girl. Maybe I watch too much British TV? C*nt's barely even a curse word over there.

The name calling doesn't bother me as much as the double

Jun 1, 2018, 5:01 PM

standard...But call your wife a dog, then call her a cun+ and tell me which one gets a bigger negative reaction...I'll hang up and listen

I'm sorry I triggered a couple of you with the truth...But

Jun 1, 2018, 4:12 PM [ in reply to Hagged out whiner who would be unemployed if she said ]

only Samantha Bee sorry, not actually remorseful

triggered again? maybe the internet isn't for you***

Jun 1, 2018, 4:16 PM

Re: I'm sorry I triggered a couple of you with the truth...But

Jun 1, 2018, 4:47 PM [ in reply to I'm sorry I triggered a couple of you with the truth...But ]

Dude.. you're the one crying about TDs, even though I can assure you I've gotten more in this thread than you (and couldn't care less, honestly). I literally just gave you 6 TUs, though, if it makes you feel better.

I was merely making an observation, hardly crying...Anytime

Jun 1, 2018, 5:05 PM

I trigger someone, I always point it out

Re: I was merely making an observation, hardly crying...Anytime

Jun 1, 2018, 5:11 PM

You seem pretty triggered yourself, snowflake.

No, namecalling doesn't bother me, but double standards do***

Jun 1, 2018, 5:21 PM

Samntha Bee is a liberal piece of garbage

Jun 1, 2018, 2:23 PM

She is an off shoot of the Daily Show. She was terrible on that show and is terrible on her current show. She is a nasty mouth so called comedian who hates conservative thinking and values. I have never watched her show on TBS and may never watch TBS again.

Re: Samntha Bee is a liberal piece of garbage

Jun 1, 2018, 2:37 PM

How do you feel about Rush?

BTW don't you think it's kinda gross that Trump wants to bang his own kid?

Jun 1, 2018, 2:58 PM [ in reply to Samntha Bee is a liberal piece of garbage ]

So you never watched the show but you know she is terrible on it?

If you watch TBS in the evenings, they fistfuck you with the

Jun 1, 2018, 4:13 PM

promos

Jun 1, 2018, 10:52 PM [ in reply to Samntha Bee is a liberal piece of garbage ]

exactly........Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: off topic - but who is this samantha bee? younger sister

Jun 1, 2018, 2:26 PM

of spelling bee I think

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Advancing Her Career Via Clickbait

Jun 1, 2018, 4:06 PM

Identical to most to current media and entertainment types.

I have no idea but...

Jun 1, 2018, 4:51 PM

she appears to have a foul mouth. Don't care which political side you are on but some words should never be said in public to describe another person

Nothing worse than our President has said***

Jun 1, 2018, 5:03 PM

Re: Nothing worse than our President has said***

Jun 1, 2018, 5:14 PM

Probably true, but who the heck associates Trump with class? Still, "grab'em by the p-ssy" was a chance pickup by a mike, not a direct statement. Apparently this Bee character said this in a formal TV situation. Personally I don't see it as bad as Roseanne sharing multiple racist, false, and anti-religious statements, but I feel it does deserve some punishment for the sheer rudeness and use of an obscene word on air.

Jun 1, 2018, 5:22 PM

I mean it's a comedy show with a focus on politics.. not sure if that's really a formal situation but whatever. It was also muted out on air, but yeah she said a bad word. I'm sure she is in some trouble for it, and I think I read somewhere that she apologized for it. Pretty much everything she said is true, though. Trump's immigration policy of separating children from their parents is disgusting, and I can understand Samantha Bee being angry enough about it to say what she said.

How many of these political comedy shows do we need

Jun 1, 2018, 6:57 PM

I mean there’s about 15 of them now on prime time and all they do is regurgitate the same viewpoint. SNL has even turned into another political commentary show with that same viewpoint. No one is original anymore. Originality now is up to whoever can make the most abhorrent shocking statement about the President. We get it...

Re: How many of these political comedy shows do we need

Jun 1, 2018, 7:03 PM

To be fair, Trump himself is abhorrent and shocking.. and he's the President. Of course people are gonna talk about it.

Jun 1, 2018, 6:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing worse than our President has said*** ]

Nm

Jun 1, 2018, 5:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing worse than our President has said*** ]

Didn't he call Obama a secret Muslim from Kenya who wasn't really from the USA and who was also working with the Muslim Brotherhood secretly to mess up America? Something like that.. Some would say that is harsh. I think Trump lowered the bar and now everyone just lets everything rip at each other. We're in a civil war of words and low blows.

Like Doo Doo for example.*****

Jun 1, 2018, 5:16 PM [ in reply to I have no idea but... ]

All I know is Obama.....

Jun 1, 2018, 6:56 PM

Is gonna take our guns , Oh wait...nevermind!

Jun 1, 2018, 6:59 PM

oh....she is just another Hollywood idiot who lives in la la land......Go Tigers!!!!!!!

Jun 1, 2018, 9:10 PM

Kinda like the clown who used to host that Apprentice reality show. What ever happened to him?

Jun 1, 2018, 9:16 PM

Jun 1, 2018, 9:31 PM [ in reply to Re: off topic - but who is this samantha bee? ]

you are clueless......almost feel sorry for you little buddy......Go Tigers!!!!!!!

Jun 1, 2018, 9:34 PM

Thanks, I appreciate your thoughtful contribution to this discussion.

Jun 1, 2018, 7:06 PM

She bee a ho ho

Replies: 66
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic