Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
do y'all people ever get tired of complaining
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,211

do y'all people ever get tired of complaining

Jul 17, 2012, 12:38 AM

We are in the acc, period. If an offer was to come up, I'm sure the people paid to make those decisions will do what's best. Until then can were not just support Clemson where they are at and be happy about what's going on here. We seem to be doing fine in the lowly acc. Having one of our best times ever as far as recruiting goes. A conference championship wasn't too bad either, but for some reason some people still can not be happy. First it was dabo, then it was that our recruiting was slow. We need to change conferences. We shouldn't add these teams. I still haven't figured out all the hate towards Pitt and Syracuse. Yes, they're northern, I get that. So which southern schools do we add, USF, East Carolina, surely no one believes a sec school would leave. They're basketball schools, right, they have more national titles combined than any two current acc members combined. They will be fine. Clemson is a great school in a great conference with quite a few historically great football programs. If something better is offered, of course they'll listen, if not, then we'll continue building on what we are doing now. For those of you hell bent on pulling for an sec school, shut up and go pull for the chickens, just quit all your #### crying on here.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

White space is our friend.***

Jul 17, 2012, 12:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^ member at augusta national.***

Jul 17, 2012, 1:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: do y'all people ever get tired of complaining

Jul 17, 2012, 12:45 AM

It's tiring for sure.

stop complaining!***

Jul 17, 2012, 1:04 AM

Isn't that the purpose

Jul 17, 2012, 1:33 AM

of the interwebs?

oh, and sburgtiger people have been complaining for years (since about 1984 that I can remember, maybe before that) about our need to exit the ACC. The internet just gives people a wider audience to voice that to. Isn't technology grand?

Message was edited by: LostDog13®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

complaining about complaining......?***

Jul 17, 2012, 7:20 AM

Re: complaining about complaining......? isnt that

Jul 17, 2012, 7:27 AM

the highest level of complaining? ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do two complainings = pumping sunshine?***

Jul 17, 2012, 7:39 AM [ in reply to complaining about complaining......?*** ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are the chikens the only SEC school one can pull for?

Jul 17, 2012, 7:42 AM

Just curious. If it is, I might change my "bent" to a Big 12 team... if that is OK with you.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,211
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic