Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The delusion of LSU fans is hilarious.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 3,577

The delusion of LSU fans is hilarious.

Dec 30, 2019, 9:19 AM

I said on Facebook TL is better then Burrow or whatever his name is. The reply I got was stupid. LSU fans have lost there mind. Gonna be even sweater when Clemson wins.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The delusion of LSU fans is hilarious.

Dec 30, 2019, 9:24 AM

I think you are making a hard argument this year because statistically speaking - you are not winning your argument. What is your belief based on?

That being said - I love Trevor and believe in what he is doing. I didn’t like how he tended to lock onto a WR in the Buckeye game. But he has shown the heart of a champion to me.

Dec 30, 2019, 9:29 AM

I think you are making a hard argument this year because statistically speaking - you are not winning your argument. What is your belief based on?

That being said - I love Trevor and believe in what he is doing. I didn’t like how he tended to lock onto a WR in the Buckeye game. But he has shown the heart of a champion to me.

To me I believe Trevors toughness and ability to put a game on his shoulders is what makes him great. Without TL mobility they lose to Ohio st. Burrows is great. But replace him with TL and the stats would be the same.

Dec 31, 2019, 8:35 AM

I think I am responding more to the delusional part of your comment more than anything else.

Both are extremely talented QBs, Both are number 1 picks, both will be great NFL QBs. One plays for our team. The other one plays for the other team.

Fans will always say there player is better. (Unless we are comparing Safety Positions)

Dec 30, 2019, 9:40 AM [ in reply to Re: The delusion of LSU fans is hilarious. ]

It’s a lot more than stats to the fans. Ask any Clemson fan, if we could choose a QB for the game who would you choose? I’ll guarantee 99% would take TL16. All day. Every day. Twice on the 13th.

Fans don’t have to “win” that argument.

Trevor has proven himself over and over since he got to campus...he doesn’t need to have gaudy video game stats for us to say he’s the best QB in football. Maybe you can somehow prove us wrong?

I’m sure 99% of LSU fans would take Jeaux over Trevor...that’s how being a fan works.

Here’s to a great game. Go (Clemson) Tigers!

Dec 30, 2019, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Re: The delusion of LSU fans is hilarious. ]

TL’s running ability sets him apart IMO.

Let’s also not forget he’s already led his team to an undefeated season and national title

Dec 30, 2019, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Re: The delusion of LSU fans is hilarious. ]

TL’s running ability sets him apart IMO.

Let’s also not forget he’s already led his team to an undefeated season and national title

10 years from now Joe Burrow will

Dec 30, 2019, 9:37 AM

...be a footnote. He and LSU are having a special year, but he reminds of guys like Gino Torretta, Ken Dorsey, etc....

Trevor Lawrence is Payton Manning with legs. He's an NFL legend in the making.

There's no comparison, TL would be drafted 1st by all 32 NFL teams.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i Have to agree

Dec 30, 2019, 9:40 AM

I have a feeling several years from now we will look back and think “remember when Joe Burrow had that random great season back in 2019? Yeah that was so weird”

Dec 30, 2019, 9:38 AM

That must be a coot turned LSU Tiger because his name is Joe Burrow.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

disagree.....

Dec 30, 2019, 9:41 AM

it's not delusional to think Burrow is better than Trevor.........nor is it delusional to think that Trevor is better than Burrow. They're both extremely gifted and talented QBs w/ similar attributes.

It's very difficult to dispute what Burrow has done statistically this year w/ a 78is% comp percentage along with an almost 11yd/attempt to go with it.

TL probably has more of an NFL attraction with his size/mobility/arm/accuracy/strength but not the stats b/c he only played 2-1/2 quarters per game.

If you switched the QBs LSU and Clemson would be in the exact same spot they're currently in......IMHO.

Re: disagree.....

Dec 30, 2019, 9:48 AM

The delusion is thinking LSU scores 100 on Clemson.

Re: disagree.....

Dec 31, 2019, 10:47 AM

Jessy89 said:

The delusion is thinking LSU scores 100 on Clemson.

LOL.
Now there is one point of solid agreement!
LSU will be the best offense Clemson has faced though.
Clemson will be the best team LSU has faced -- maybe on both sides of the ball.

Dec 30, 2019, 9:52 AM

I think the main difference in the two is Lawrence has experienced the high level of success at such a young age and it has taken Burrow 5 years in collegiate football to make his footprint. Nothing wrong with that at all...Just you never would have saw Lawrence get out beat JT Barrett or Haskins.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

*never would have seen***

Dec 31, 2019, 8:51 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I don’t think anyone doubts that Burrow will put 100 on us...

Dec 31, 2019, 8:40 AM

...but unless we turn the ball over a lot, that won’t be enough yards to win the game.

null

Dec 31, 2019, 8:46 AM

Borro is a head scratcher to me. I never heard of him until he transferred to LSU. Where has he been? He pretty much sucked last year. No idea what he did the 5 or 6 years before that. Then out of nowhere and all of a sudden he is Jesus. Trevor has been good from his first play in his first game. Borro could go away just as fast as he arrived. Just a mystery to me.

Over the summer he obviously

Dec 31, 2019, 8:56 AM

took a ton of ostarine.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Replies: 17
| visibility 3,577
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic