Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
did anyone in here seriously believe that,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 513

did anyone in here seriously believe that,

Dec 9, 2019, 2:54 PM

as of January 2016, the Democrats would not find a way to impeach Trump?

he cockblocked the first vagina-in-chief. that simply cannot be tolerated

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No exactly.

Dec 9, 2019, 3:01 PM

Trump, by undoing almost everything obama did, unfucked America.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Y'know...all Trump really had to do was avoid anything

Dec 9, 2019, 3:09 PM

that could be remotely impeachable. Hasn't been a huge problem for like 41 of the previous 44 Presidents. I don't know where this investigation will end up or what other evidence (if any) will come out, but let's not act like Trump couldn't have avoided this and it's some sort of set up that he had nothing to do with.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

many democrats in congress were calling for

Dec 9, 2019, 4:14 PM

impeachment even before he took the oath of office.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK, but you can't just fabricate a reason for impeachment,

Dec 9, 2019, 4:40 PM

and then impeach a President.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gerald Ford said that

Dec 9, 2019, 4:47 PM

"high crimes and misdemeanors" are "whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be at a given moment in history."

so, a fabrication could be it

That's what the Mueller report was doing...

Dec 9, 2019, 5:46 PM [ in reply to OK, but you can't just fabricate a reason for impeachment, ]

and exactly what house dems are doing now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that "fabrication" resulted in 34 indictments

Dec 9, 2019, 5:52 PM

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/breakdown-indictments-cases-muellers-probe/story?id=61219489

the fact you and the other cultists believe it was all a "fabrication" is clear evidence why you deserve to be ignored. Your opinions are nonsense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: many democrats in congress were calling for

Dec 9, 2019, 5:41 PM [ in reply to many democrats in congress were calling for ]

That had a lot to do with him "loving wikileaks" and publicly asking "Russia if your listening" to interfere in the election. Most of the country has had a very bad taste in their mouths over this guy. A lot weren't Hillary supporters.

One must remember that the vast majority of Americans either didn't vote for him or voted against him.

Since his election he's never reached even a 50% approval rating.

He is easily the most hated President in modern history, most of which he's brought on himself since day one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm assuming you meant Jan. 2017

Dec 9, 2019, 3:11 PM

And no, not without good cause. He's given them good cause.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

yes I meant 2017.***

Dec 9, 2019, 4:13 PM

based on what Stormy said, it wasn't a very big cockblock***

Dec 9, 2019, 3:13 PM

B00M!***

Dec 9, 2019, 4:14 PM

It was cold that night.

Dec 9, 2019, 5:47 PM [ in reply to based on what Stormy said, it wasn't a very big cockblock*** ]

You don't understand shrinkage?

Re: did anyone in here seriously believe that,

Dec 9, 2019, 3:15 PM

as of January 2016, the Democrats would not find a way to impeach Trump?

he cockblocked the first vagina-in-chief. that simply cannot be tolerated

Yes, Trump is an innocent victim who in no way has contributed to the majority of American's wanting him removed from office.

um, a majority didnt even want him to begin with

Dec 9, 2019, 4:17 PM

but our Constitution literally says nothing about majorities of the people. there's a precise formula for election (electors) and for removal (impeachment conviction in the Senate).

um, a majority didnt even want him to begin with

Dec 9, 2019, 4:17 PM [ in reply to Re: did anyone in here seriously believe that, ]

but our Constitution literally says nothing about majorities of the people. there's a precise formula for election (electors) and for removal (impeachment conviction in the Senate).

looks like I got TheJackaled01***

Dec 9, 2019, 4:18 PM

Does anyone really take the impeachment thing seriously?

Dec 9, 2019, 3:34 PM

Just curious why it's such a big deal?

In a few months it won’t be...

Dec 9, 2019, 4:06 PM

Much like the Mueller report. Another crisis will arise and sustain till election. I’m not being a conspiracy theorist...just going by the pattern that has happened thus far. I can’t keep track of the allegations. Stormy, Russia, Ukraine... I’m sure I missed a few. Maybe something with North Korea or Iran??? Just a guess. All this will create a lot of talking points for the Democrats during debates. If you throw enough mud something’s bound to stick in the public mind, true or not.

The next election is going to be very interesting. I’m curious if these polls were being shown are truly representative. 2016 said they’re not bulletproof...so who knows.

The next election will be just like the last...

Dec 9, 2019, 5:49 PM

'It's about the economy, stupid.' Bill Clinton

I was told in here that he would be out of office by this

Dec 9, 2019, 4:24 PM

month

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Don't listen to anyone you would not take advice from

Dec 9, 2019, 5:11 PM

well, something like that :)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Replies: 22
| visibility 513
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic