Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
damm... y'all smell that? what is that smell??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 265

damm... y'all smell that? what is that smell??

Dec 13, 2018, 5:50 PM

Headline: "US army veteran, 84, dies after staff at a nursing home failed to properly bathe him and his ######## rotted off" (####### = jen-ah-tals)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6493149/US-army-veteran-84-dies-staff-nursing-infected-genitals-rot.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

Huh? Seemed they would fall off earlier

Dec 13, 2018, 5:56 PM

from scrubbing every day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They tried to blame it on the patient refusing showers...

Dec 13, 2018, 6:06 PM

Which is such bull crap. Disoriented and confused patients often refuse treatment. Staff members know to politely acknowledge their refusal and work around it. I know medical staff don’t have an easy job to do. But letting an elderly patient die from gangrene is inexcusable. If they felt their hands were tied they should have pushed for a doctors recommendation for court commitment to a mental health facility. More than likely that facility collects a check and keeps old people alive and hopes there isn’t a big story to come out like this one and nothing else.

No one should have to rot to death!!!

(Of course, I know articles are often sensational just to elicit emotion like I’ve shown today.)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that is SAD.***

Dec 13, 2018, 6:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

rip

Dec 13, 2018, 7:21 PM

RIP Rotwang®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 265
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic