Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody have Dabo's email?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Anybody have Dabo's email?

Dec 4, 2015, 7:54 AM

Daniel Carr from Midland Valley High School is one of the best high school players I have ever seen. His scrambling ability and down field passing is, dare I say, Deshaun Watsonesque. He is also an exceptional basketball player. My wife teaches at his school and according to her the best thing about him is his great character, work ethic, and humble attitude. He's got all the qualities of a great Clemson Tiger.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH7eFDZx5lg

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is on the athletic departments website.

Dec 4, 2015, 7:55 AM

All the coaches are.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Thanks! I'll send it to him.***

Dec 4, 2015, 8:02 AM

What are you going to send to him?

Dec 4, 2015, 8:08 AM

Looks like he's being recruited by Mike Reed and he's been to camp at Clemson (all according to @rrobertn's rivals link below) so I'm guessing they know a lot about him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yeah, I just saw that.

Dec 4, 2015, 8:21 AM

I was not aware we were already looking at him. That's good. Daniel is a good kid and I hope he gets a shot somewhere. Preferably Clemson. Thanks.

dab12-0@clemson.edu***

Dec 4, 2015, 8:00 AM

We haven't offered, but rivals shows him as interested

Dec 4, 2015, 8:04 AM

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Daniel-Carr-167083

Tigerbry, thoughts?

That's good news.

Dec 4, 2015, 8:11 AM

I did not realize he was already on our radar.

Re: We haven't offered, but rivals shows him as interested

Dec 5, 2015, 3:45 PM [ in reply to We haven't offered, but rivals shows him as interested ]

We haven't offered but he has been to camp up here. To this point, only a few colleges have made official offers to Carr. Only Gardner-Webb, Presbyterian and Newberry have offered spots to Carr, while others that have shown considerable interest include Clemson, Georgia Tech, Furman and Appalachian State. Georgia Tech and Appalachian State have talked about using Carr on offense, but neither has specific plans to make him a quarterback. He's one of those we've kept tabs only and probaly could offer a walk-on role as a DB. Per his coach, “West Point comes in and says, ‘he’s exactly what I have to have at quarterback." However, Navy has not offered. He’s already received basketball offers from Newberry, Presbyterian and Queens College in Charlotte. He’s had serious contact, but no offers yet, from South Carolina and the College of Charleston.

dontbothermeimpreparingforachampionshipgame@clemson.edu***

Dec 4, 2015, 8:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I bet that email is a bich to fit on his business card***

Dec 4, 2015, 8:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

i always assumed it was suckitspurrier69@mindspring.com***

Dec 4, 2015, 8:12 AM

It used to be, but it was newspring, not mindspring. Hth***

Dec 4, 2015, 8:16 AM

don't blaspheme...***

Dec 4, 2015, 8:19 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You wouldn't like Perry when he's angry!!!

Dec 4, 2015, 8:22 AM

I didn't realize telling the truth is

Dec 4, 2015, 8:24 AM [ in reply to don't blaspheme...*** ]

now considered blasphemy.

now, now the truth can be used against counselor

Dec 4, 2015, 8:35 AM

just as i did.

don't hate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But the truth shall set you free***

Dec 4, 2015, 8:36 AM

it hasn't worked for our coot, cc...

Dec 4, 2015, 8:38 AM

waiting.

No way is he a D1 QB

Dec 4, 2015, 8:31 AM

not at Clemson anyway

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What makes you think that?

Dec 4, 2015, 11:39 AM

At the very least he is an incredible athlete that could play many different positions. Tankersly, for instance, is a converted QB from Silver Bluff. The difference is that in Silver Bluff's offense Tankersly was not asked to pass much. Carr is a natural passer who keeps his eyes downfield when he scrambles. He has excellent arm strength, accuracy, and is a good decision maker. What have you seen from him that makes you think he could not QB at a D1 school?

5-10, 165 lbs pretty undersized

Dec 5, 2015, 4:22 PM

We're after championships and the best QBs in the nation now. I wouldn't a guy like this walking on if he has Clemson grades and earning a scholarship if he deserves it.

Wouldn't mind****

Dec 5, 2015, 4:23 PM

Thanks, Mr. Carr

Dec 4, 2015, 11:41 AM

I'm sure he's a fine QB. Dabo will find him if he's got the skills to play at this level.

Not related in any way.

Dec 4, 2015, 11:53 AM

I'm just a life long Clemson fan. As I said earlier, my wife teaches at Midland Valley, and my son plays tuba in the band, so I have been to almost every game this year. I'll be attending the lower state championship vs. Myrtle Beach tonight as a matter of fact. I love high school football and have seen a lot of great players that have gone on to be successful at D1 schools. None have impressed me more than this kid though. Being at Midland Valley he has not garnered a lot of attention but I feel like he deserves it.

Re: Thanks, Mr. Carr

Dec 5, 2015, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Thanks, Mr. Carr ]

Looks like a good athletic kid. I don't know that he's a future Tiger with the stockpile of talent already there or inbound, but he should get a free education somewhere, and in the end, that's always a win.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw him play early in the season and was surprised

Dec 4, 2015, 2:18 PM

He didn't have any major D1 offers, grades maybe? He looks more like a Michael Vick than DW to me. I know we have Zerrick Cooper coming in but i would love to see Clemson pick this kid up and give him a shot. I dont know if we will though considering the tight numbers this year, hopefully we can find a spot for him though

Grades are good.

Dec 4, 2015, 3:37 PM

Solid 3.0. My wife says he is very hardworking, and just an all around nice person. I hope we can offer him. He definitely deserves a shot somewhere.

Re: I saw him play early in the season and was surprised

Dec 4, 2015, 4:07 PM [ in reply to I saw him play early in the season and was surprised ]

Watson, Bryant, Israel, Cooper and Schuessler? Maybe no room for him at QB.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anybody have Dabo's email?

Dec 5, 2015, 4:04 PM

He looks more like a Denard Robinson. Athlete running around but doesn't look like he throws a great ball. Little wobbly on about every pass. In high school you always put your best athlete that can throw decently at QB. Could be a great slot receiver if he can run routes and catch it.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic