Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do NOT Boo Cole Stoudt. BUT you should boo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,687

Do NOT Boo Cole Stoudt. BUT you should boo

Nov 18, 2014, 11:00 PM

some of the players who missed games because they violated team rules. Those players have not given 100% and they let their teammates down.

Actually, we should not boo any Clemson player, and especially not Cole Stoudt.

GO TIGERS!!! I am always glad I spent 4 years in Clemson. I will always love CLEMSON. Now, let's show some pride and win these last few games!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do NOT Boo Cole Stoudt. BUT you should boo

Nov 18, 2014, 11:05 PM

IMO you people are making it worse for Stoudt. The more people say don't boo him it only makes people want to boo more.

What are you, 5?***

Nov 18, 2014, 11:17 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What are you, 5?***

Nov 18, 2014, 11:30 PM

If I was five I would need permission to boo turnover machines.......

So, to extrapolate...

Nov 18, 2014, 11:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Do NOT Boo Cole Stoudt. BUT you should boo ]

We should also stop demanding human rights, stop protesting corruption, and remain silent on genocide because speaking out only makes matters worse?

Understand this is an exaggeration, but the comparison is apt. Supporting something because it is clearly the right and honorable thing to do does not have an overall negative impact.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A breath of fresh air-common sense***

Nov 18, 2014, 11:57 PM

Nov 19, 2014, 10:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Do NOT Boo Cole Stoudt. BUT you should boo ]

You're that easily manipulated? I guess I'm not surprised.

Nov 19, 2014, 10:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Do NOT Boo Cole Stoudt. BUT you should boo ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Nov 18, 2014, 11:17 PM

Dabo because he kept Stoudt in a position he could not play on this level and put him behind a line that cant play at this level.

Where do these people come from? Dabo is one heck of a

Nov 18, 2014, 11:36 PM

coach, leader, teacher, motivator, father figure. He is raising these players to be the best football players and best human beings they can be. Too bad you didn't have the opportunity to learn and grow from someone like Dabo.

I would be thrilled if my sons played for a coach like Dabo. ALL IN - ALL DAY LONG!!!

Should've kept Bowden then***

Nov 19, 2014, 9:53 AM

4 fingers and you joined in december 2012.....must be a

Nov 19, 2014, 9:59 AM

#### lover....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

couldnt be more wrong***

Nov 19, 2014, 10:25 AM

Fans shouldn't boo any of the players...

Nov 19, 2014, 10:13 AM

They make TREMENDOUS sacrifices for Clemson and their fans. Waking up early for workouts and practice, the pain of sore muscles from those workouts. Or risking their future health through injury. Working extra hard to make up missed classes and assignments because of team obligations. How about the time away from their families during the summer or over holidays. Or the inability to make any outside money while a scholarship athlete due to NCAA regulations. Yeah, the kids give everything and I would NEVER boo a kid from ANY school (well, maybe Johnny football or Jamis Winston) because the all provide me with unmeasured entertainment over the course of a 14 week College Football Season. In fact I salute them. I had a hard enough time in school without all of those other distractions, to I know I could have never, ever done it. Hats off to all the players.

Now, on the other hand, if the fans want to Boo the COACHES, who are paid Handsomely (in the millions of dollars) to coach these kids up, call plays and basically be a father figure for these kids when they are away from home, if the coaches aren't doing their job, I have no problem with the fans booing them. It's the fans that pay the coaches salaries, so we're their bosses. There's no other way for the coaches to know their bosses are unhappy.

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,687
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic