Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Campus Update: Photo: Tucker Hipps' parents with memorial cross
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,937

Campus Update: Photo: Tucker Hipps' parents with memorial cross

Jan 9, 2015, 8:51 AM

Photo: Tucker Hipps' parents with memorial cross

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what an incredibly sad situation......

Jan 9, 2015, 9:00 AM

I hope some sort of resolution and ultimately peace of mind eventually finds this family

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: what an incredibly sad situation......

Jan 9, 2015, 9:09 AM

I could not imagine. Just tragic.

I saw a cross near the bridge

Jan 9, 2015, 9:21 AM

If you coming from Seneca and pass the Y beach on your right, there is a cross with his name on it on the right before the bridge which crosses Hartwell. It is not clear to me how he could have accidentally fallen off there. Somebody knows something but is not telling.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Another thing sad is that Tucker was a CLEMSON Man who died &

Jan 9, 2015, 9:38 AM

The truth of the incidence is possibly being hidden by other CLEMSON Men! Shameful IF the case!!

GoTiGERS..live the spirit of Clemson by living the truth!

R.I.P. Tucker

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I saw a cross near the bridge

Jan 9, 2015, 9:38 AM [ in reply to I saw a cross near the bridge ]

Lots of someones know something. Hopefully one of them will crack and tell what really happened.

You seem awfully sure about that

Jan 9, 2015, 9:57 AM

maybe you know something

Somebody knows something!!

Jan 9, 2015, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Re: I saw a cross near the bridge ]

I have heard thru rumors that this student didn't fall like what is being said, yet hazing was taking place. No credible person but from current students on campus that have said rumors are flying all over some private website like Facebook where you don't have to post your name. If that's true it's very sad Clemson police can't find something or question more students. However, look back in history about other "unsolved" deaths at Clemson just like the Holsemback girl who was found in lake hart well in 96/97 and the boy whose car was found at table rock the same year in which they never found him. Both students. I was a student at Clemson at that time myself and rumors were everywhere however the local police had no clue what to do or who to question. The 2 guys who were last with The girl were finally released and left school, went back home up north. And yet they know nothing???? Whatever. My opinion is go question more frat members that were last seen around this student on the bridge.......ask them about the hazing they are rumored to do to new frat members like things "on a bridge"........sad they can't get an answer or more leads in Clemson. People just don't realize how small Clemson university is, as a school, as a town, as a community! People and students do talk! Praying for this young gentleman and his family.....hopefully the truth will come out one day.

All of us have bee over that bridge countless times. With

Jan 11, 2015, 1:14 AM

the safety barriers in place there, a person cannot just go to the edge and simply "fall off." If you are going off that bridge, you either climb over the barrier and jump or, you are thrown over the barrier.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

correct

Jan 12, 2015, 11:01 AM

i run across those bridges frequently. the only way to 'fall' would be to get onto the top of the wall/barrier

one of the many speculations is that he could have tried to jump from one span to the other... in the dark it might have looked possible.

and it might be if a good athlete had a running start and got the steps just right to plant and spring off the top of the barrier.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,937
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic