Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sorry if germans, new coot helmet pic. Hideous
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Sorry if germans, new coot helmet pic. Hideous

Jul 2, 2013, 6:20 PM
coothelmet.jpg(44.0 K)

Pretty typical of the newer styles.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Sorry if germans, new coot helmet pic. Hideous

Jul 2, 2013, 6:26 PM

All im going to say is kids like stuff like that and it helps with recruiting

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not to disagree, but...........

Jul 2, 2013, 6:34 PM

Look at any of the top 10 class rankings for the last few years. All have very classic uniforms. Alabama, Texas, Michigan, Ohio State, etc. And you can say they are classic powers, but we are always near the top too. I think it's a gimmick.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jul 2, 2013, 7:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Sorry if germans, new coot helmet pic. Hideous ]

I agree. And I'm much more concerned about they way they have physically man-handled us in the last four years than anything to do with uniform design. But apparently this type of irrelevant BS fascinates some people more than what appear to be major deficiencies in our S&C and player development program. Go figure.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2013, 7:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Sorry if germans, new coot helmet pic. Hideous ]

I agree. And I'm much more concerned about they way they have physically man-handled us in the last four years than anything to do with uniform design. But apparently this type of irrelevant BS fascinates some people more than what appear to be major deficiencies in our S&C and player development program. Go figure.

you saw a different game last yr. than i did.

Jul 3, 2013, 2:42 AM

did we lose, yes., did they man-handle us, he** no. we have developed talent on the o-line the last few years, and it is just now getting to where the guys can hold their own against any d-line in the country. it takes a few years to build a line when you are starting from scratch!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2013, 6:29 PM

It looks like Tiger claw marks in the cranium part of that helmet. Has to be Tiger claw marks, I think chickens only peck...

Jul 2, 2013, 7:23 PM

Then I think it's high time we starting clawing them rather than getting out butts kicked, and treating Clowney as though he is some superhuman being that can't be blocked.

Jul 2, 2013, 6:29 PM

Photoshopped. Cincy's helmet. You can see Big East on top of the other helmet.

Jul 2, 2013, 6:31 PM

Thats the claw marks,its Bearcat claws. I was wondering why a chicken would have claw marks on their helmets...

Thanks for pointing that out, friend posted it on facebook.

Jul 2, 2013, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Sorry if germans, new coot helmet pic. Hideous ]

I didn't catch that.

null

Jul 2, 2013, 6:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Sorry if germans, new coot helmet pic. Hideous ]

nice catch

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2013, 6:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Sorry if germans, new coot helmet pic. Hideous ]

Definitely photoshopped. The quality of the picture changes from the helmet to the decal as well. And then with the Big East logo on the front of the back helmet, there is nothing here other than jealousy for someone else's design.

good call

Jul 2, 2013, 7:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Sorry if germans, new coot helmet pic. Hideous ]

cuz I thought they actually looked pretty good... idk about with jerseys though

here's a google image search with multiple images showing this helmet

https://www.google.com/search?q=cincy+bearcats+helmet&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=1l7TUY7iNM_k4APCzYDoDA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=643

Jul 2, 2013, 6:40 PM

just say no...to carbon fiber

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2013, 6:43 PM

I don't think that's real. At least I haven't seen it anywhere.

So you're the Equip. mgr at USC(jr) now?***

Jul 2, 2013, 6:51 PM

Did you not read the string. Pic is a fake.***

Jul 2, 2013, 7:28 PM

Re: So you're the Equip. mgr at USC(jr) now?***

Jul 2, 2013, 7:36 PM [ in reply to So you're the Equip. mgr at USC(jr) now?*** ]

The fact that we are actually discussing this type of silliness doesn't bode for the coming season. Why not discuss our huge question mark in the defensive backfield? Our lack of a top running back, although we are supposed to be a run-first offense. UGA has the potential to embarrass us,and people are talki;ng about a national championship?? UGA will come in with an offense that may be the best in the nation, and with a few misteps, could hang 50 on us before we have time to blink. Can anyone get real, and realize what we are facing?

Are the coot boards so boring that you HAVE to camp out

Jul 2, 2013, 7:51 PM

here? Take up bowling or something useful!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is a Cincinnati helmet!

Jul 2, 2013, 7:55 PM

Sorry if already said. See the Big East front plate on the other helmets and this picture of the Cincy helmet.
http://www.hydrographicsinc.com/gallery/album/view/id/306

Re: So you're the Equip. mgr at USC(jr) now?***

Jul 2, 2013, 8:21 PM [ in reply to Re: So you're the Equip. mgr at USC(jr) now?*** ]

Quit being so #### negative! Every post I've seen from you is about how far we are behind...blah, blah, blah. Either support the team or don't, but don't be so negative, especially when the season hasn't even started!

cootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcoot

Jul 3, 2013, 12:13 AM [ in reply to Re: So you're the Equip. mgr at USC(jr) now?*** ]

cootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcootcoot

Sh1tty fake carbon fiber

Jul 2, 2013, 8:26 PM

Seriously there are few things that are dumber than fake carbon fiber, and it just so happens that Spurrier is their coach.

Before I read that was fake, it looked like it was a

Jul 3, 2013, 12:10 AM

houndstooth background ... being they are all up in Bama's jock.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they may not look too bad when compared to the rest of

Jul 3, 2013, 12:11 AM

columbia

Re: they may not look too bad when compared to the rest of

Jul 3, 2013, 12:39 AM

Its the Bearcat helmet, someone just put that crappy logo on it!

Jul 3, 2013, 12:15 AM

dont they usually wear white helmets?

Photoshop 101, folks. Compare colors, angles and shadows.

Jul 3, 2013, 5:58 AM

And then notice the glaring BIG EAST logo.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic