Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
coot - Wofford game...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 807

coot - Wofford game...

Nov 20, 2012, 9:34 AM

Did anyone catch that Wofford had more total yards that usuc last week. Wofford lost by 3 scores (17) points and had 3 turnovers? Really? I am so ready for this weekend!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure how much you can take from that game

Nov 20, 2012, 9:37 AM

Last year we looked about the same against them, but it was early in the year with a new offense and this year scar played them late in the season and looked like hot garbage.

Then you take last years citadel vs scar game and scar looked like crap against them too then they throttled us.

Point being, you can pretty much take all of this with a grade of slaw.

Re: Not sure how much you can take from that game

Nov 20, 2012, 9:52 AM

You are exactly right. I am not saying that one week leads to the next week. But SC did not get a cupcake they thought they would get. Their defensive line was beat on for the entire game. More than ever, I am highly optimistic going into this game. If our offensive line can provide Boyd with a third of the time he had last week. We will win by 3 scores at least. And I know our defense isn't great, but I have a hard time believing Shaw and company will have a hay day with us. The thing that worries me the most is our kickoff coverage. We need to put it in the endzone each and every time!!!

One thing to take into consideration too

Nov 20, 2012, 9:58 AM

NCST was our kryptonite because of their great passing game and our garbage secondary and wofford is carolina's kryptonite because they only run the ball which negates their great pass rushing d line.

I think we HAVE to be able to run the ball against scar at all costs, keep our mistakes down and make their mediocre offense go the length of the field. If we give them a short field to work with and we cant run the ball we are in trouble because we will be forced to throw the ball(like we have had to do the past few years) and they will sit back and pick boyd off.

I believe we win 42-21 in a rout but thats only because im so confident in our offense and have no confidence in their 94th ranked offense.

Nov 20, 2012, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Not sure how much you can take from that game ]

They pretty much ran their "vanilla" offense.Of course Spurrier is not smart enough to figure out that we will be looking at other video besides Wofford.It's no small wonder he got his butt handed to him in the NFL.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2012, 10:35 AM [ in reply to Not sure how much you can take from that game ]

no it works both ways...they dont get a free pass for sucking out loud...

Replies: 5
| visibility 807
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic