Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A cautionary tale
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 636

A cautionary tale

Dec 17, 2018, 11:18 AM

June 2017: Friend of Crulez meets girl on social media dating app
November 2017: Friend of Crulez informs Crulez that girl has given him a deadline of March, 2018 to propose.
February 2018: Friend of Crulez proposes to said female
August 2018: Friend of Crulez and said female get married
December 2018: Friend of Crulez informs me said female is with child and expecting July 2019.

In approximately 760 days, friend of Crulez will have gone from single without a care in the world to married with a mortgage and a child.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Pigs ain't loading***

Dec 17, 2018, 11:19 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thats part of the "cautionary" part

Dec 17, 2018, 11:27 AM

I have some pretty low standards, but this one might be below my own based on looks/intelligence/crazy

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ssssooooooo...

Dec 17, 2018, 11:28 AM

pigs?

Must be awful good p****!***

Dec 17, 2018, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Thats part of the "cautionary" part ]

She was a virgin

Dec 17, 2018, 11:46 AM

So im gonna go with a no on that one.

Man, that relationship is probably going to get good

Dec 17, 2018, 12:17 PM

I'm guessing he never dated much either, so neither of them have any idea of what they actually want. You might can look forward to some domestic violence situations in the relative near future. Don't look at it as a negative though, I lived next to a couple who would physically fight each other, it was great entertainment. He'd punch her, she'd slap him, good times.

Seriously though, it sounds like he'd be better off going to prison for a few years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If I killed her, when I met her, I'd be gettin' out about

Dec 17, 2018, 12:33 PM

now"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think I finally understand what happens in situations like

Dec 17, 2018, 12:39 PM

this though....

So I went and looked at Mahindra Roxxor's and Polaris Rangers on Friday. Do I need one? No. But it's all I've been thinking about ever since. Blasting through trails and mud holes, maybe going over small jumps...All sorts of rugged adventures. Moving dirt and other material with the dump bed, I've concocted this entire fantasy about what I'd do with a Polaris Ranger. Now, I know better, all I'll do it ride it a couple of miles around the neighborhood on paved roads....But it's hard to accept reality over the fantasy that I've built for myself around this magnificent vehicle.

I think this is what happens to a lot of dudes when it comes to women.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It seems like a great idea to start with.

Dec 17, 2018, 12:46 PM

"I'm going to spend the rest of my life with someone who loves me".

But then later you realize that the rest of your life is a really a long, long time, and not near as short as everyone says it is.

He was screwed up emotionally

Dec 17, 2018, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Man, that relationship is probably going to get good ]

He bagged a married cougar in high school and it completely skewed his impression of women.

This relationship should have ended in November of 2017.

Dec 17, 2018, 11:24 AM

Anything after that is his own fault.

Poor guy.

I tried to be a good friend

Dec 17, 2018, 11:24 AM

I did what I could, but if one doesn't want to take the wisdom, its his own downfall. You can see from the progression of events, he dug his own grave.

Re: I tried to be a good friend

Dec 17, 2018, 1:38 PM

Were you at the wedding? If so, the part where preacher asks if there are any reasons why not...?

That would be a friend. Now you can be the shoulder for him to cry on. Neither a very savory thought. You did try!

Yep.***

Dec 17, 2018, 11:27 AM [ in reply to This relationship should have ended in November of 2017. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

condoms are for slutty people.***

Dec 17, 2018, 11:25 AM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should have walked when given a deadline.

Dec 17, 2018, 11:26 AM

Oh well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would bet anything that this girl makes your buddy

Dec 17, 2018, 11:34 AM

take Sunset Heart Hands pictures of her to post on Instagram.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would bet anything that this girl makes your buddy

Dec 17, 2018, 11:38 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAEv7p2_t-s

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How did you find her instagram so quickly?***

Dec 17, 2018, 11:46 AM [ in reply to I would bet anything that this girl makes your buddy ]

I will count myself lucky that I don't know what the

Dec 17, 2018, 12:18 PM [ in reply to I would bet anything that this girl makes your buddy ]

hell you're talking about.

December 17th, 2018

Dec 17, 2018, 12:26 PM

we finally find something @Tiggity® doesn't know about

I ain't ashamed to say what I don't know.

Dec 17, 2018, 1:03 PM

I know nothing about hip hop, the Kardashians, Jane Austen, Hallmark movies, baking, etc. Also included would be most things dealing with selfies.

And cricket. Never could figure out that sport.

taco bell commercial

Dec 17, 2018, 1:30 PM [ in reply to I will count myself lucky that I don't know what the ]

that is how he knows

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

She sounds lovely.***

Dec 17, 2018, 11:36 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remember when those use to be hookup apps, and

Dec 17, 2018, 11:37 AM

both genders were totally ok with that concept? Who screwed THAT up?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Women and beta males.***

Dec 17, 2018, 11:46 AM

fishforhoes.com***

Dec 17, 2018, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Remember when those use to be hookup apps, and ]

BOTH genders???

Dec 17, 2018, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Remember when those use to be hookup apps, and ]

You are sooooo backwards.

Get with the times, manperson!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Reckon she's rich?***

Dec 17, 2018, 12:23 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well she is NOW.***

Dec 17, 2018, 12:27 PM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not at ALL

Dec 17, 2018, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Reckon she's rich?*** ]

Shes basically the owner of the crack houses you try to buy on craigslist.

Well, she's not living in them, so there's that.***

Dec 17, 2018, 2:06 PM

Re: A cautionary tale

Dec 17, 2018, 1:31 PM

Is she hot? I mean even on the borderline hot? Cause I can understand. The wife and I got married after 7 months of dating, but that was so she couldnt leave me too easily.

We at least waited 4 years before having kids.

Please tell me she is hot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 33
| visibility 636
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic