Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Kearse: "We have the opportunity to make history"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

New Story: Kearse: "We have the opportunity to make history"

Sep 15, 2014, 6:44 PM

Kearse: "We have the opportunity to make history"

Spending a few minutes with Clemson defensive back Jayron Kearse is all it takes to realize that the Florida native is fired up about the chance the Tigers have Saturday night in Tallahassee. What does he say about the matchup? Why does he think the Tigers are being overlooked? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like his spunk. Go Tigers! Shock the CFB world!***

Sep 15, 2014, 9:55 PM

Re: I like his spunk. Go Tigers! Shock the CFB world!***

Sep 16, 2014, 10:39 AM

Me too, Razz! I hope all our team catches fire and plays like it on Sat.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Kearse: "We have the opportunity to make history"

Sep 15, 2014, 10:20 PM

I admire Kearse's attitude, but he doesn't seem to realize that we lost to a team that was just better,
tougher and better coached. I just don't think we are a physically tough team. Last year, the only team that had
FSU on the ropes was BC, which plays a notoriously physical, smash-mouth type of football that allows them to transcend talent limitations and compete. We are not
that kind of team. Our strength program has been mediocre for a years. Our Ol features two starting tackles who are each playing at 30 to 35 pounds below their effective playing weights. Naturally they will wilt
in the second half. This game was lost in the off-season.
FSU reportedly has the best OL in the country. Having said all that, we can upset FSU if we play our big guys, talented freshman and go wide open on offense, and play our best players. Hit them in the mouth from the very first play. Stoudt can't win against this team, so I think coaching may well cost us the game. Just MHO.

Sep 15, 2014, 10:44 PM

Spot on

Are You Two Gamedicks Spooning??

Sep 15, 2014, 10:55 PM

is your Pizza Hut shift over??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Are You Two Gamedicks Spooning??

Sep 16, 2014, 12:26 AM

I know I'm gonna get down voted into oblivion but I don't care. But I care about winning. I want the FSU and USCe fans of the world to shut the F up. And this is the only way to do it: beat them.

Dude, they speak the truth. Take off the orange colored sunglasses. Our S&C program is a dumpster fire. Our players gain minimal weight during their time in the program if left up on to the direction of Baston. I think they gain an average of around 10 pounds while the Bama's and FSU's players of the world gain 30+.

The OL is bad. We literally have zero depth at tackle. Wanna see what minimal depth on the OL costs us? Look no further than the NC State game in 2011. We have guys missing assignments sometimes 20+ times a game.

Stoudt needs to bring his A++++ game this weekend for us to even have a shot. Here's a dire stat: 71% of Stoudt's completions are at or behind the LOS. He's 3/15 when throwning more than 15 yards down field. But you can't blame him 100%. Maybe if he had more time to throw.Here's an encouraging stat: Watson has a 318 QBR. 100 points higher than anyone else in the nation. If those 2 stats don't tell you something then I can't help you.

Chabo too needs to bring both their A++++ game too. NO MORE VANILLA PLAY CALLS. Play with nothing to lose. We all knew UGA's weakness going into week 1, the secondary. Why didn't we attack it? Old Ball Sack did and look what happened. It's so frustrating, but I will ask: Why can't we do those things?!

For crying out loud let the best players play. Let Choice, Scott, Gallman, Jay Jay, and WATSON get the majority of the reps. Speaking of the former, you ever notice why the offense gels better under Watson? Pocket presence. Watson has the intuition to move in the pocket and away from defenders unlike Cole "The Statue" Stoudt. Our OL is, and I use this term loosely, serviceable, IF you move around. Plus Watson has a cannon for an arm. The defense has to respect the deep ball when Watson is under center. Under Stoudt, flat zone cover and loading the box pretty much has our offense covered. Make them fear Scott and the deep ball. That kid is something special.

Defense looks solid. Jadar is a stud in the secondary. Hopefully Steward's light bulb came on during the SC St game. Everyone else.... ### mit someone, lay one of those smug bas***ds out in Tally, preferably Winston. Tired of seeing our guys on the receiving end of gifs and pics of nasty hits ie O'Leary to Blanks last year.

We've had 2 weeks and a cupcake to prepare. Time for Dabo and company to earn their pay check. This is a playoff elimination game and basically the ACC Championship. I know we have a tiny chance of actually winning and it would make my weekend knowing we took down the #1 team in the land. But ### mit, don't embarrass us on national TV AGAIN!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

complainers

Sep 15, 2014, 11:52 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Kearse: "We have the opportunity to make history" ]

are gonna complain.

Sep 16, 2014, 5:34 AM

Jayron and team,

Pay no attention to our resident idiot Coot trolls "pretending" to be Tigers!!!

GET IT DONE in Tally!!

The REAL Tiger Nation is ALL IN behind you guys!!!

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This guy is going to be special. Love the comments

Sep 16, 2014, 8:34 AM

lets get it done

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Sep 16, 2014, 8:37 AM

really glad this guy panned out, he always seems to be around the ball now. Reminds me of Dmac, but with a better build.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic