Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
college world series
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

college world series

Jun 18, 2012, 11:29 AM

Hate to admit it guys, but things are shaping up for a 3 peat for the coots....Of all the teams that could beat them in omaha..florida or fla state are in trouble...Coots will face Arizona in the finals and Arizona just does not have it to beat them.....it sucks but get ready for the mouths to really start running.. You will never be able to shut them up again.......They can come talk to me when they win a National Championship in football....baseball just does not come close....GO TIGERS>...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what is the college world series?***

Jun 18, 2012, 11:30 AM

If they win it, it will be because of confidence and a

Jun 18, 2012, 11:43 AM

"refuse to lose" attitude. Experience plays a big part in pressure games, and they have it, even if playing a "better" team. If they win it, we would have been knoced out by the best.

Football begins soon...

I don't think they have the hitting to win it.***

Jun 18, 2012, 11:45 AM

Let them have their moment in the 'sun'

Jun 18, 2012, 1:00 PM

and enjoy winning the NC in the most watered-down sport in college athletics. Don't get me wrong, I understand that we would probably be right there tooting our horn if we were about to 3-peat as champs too (not denying that) but it's the truth. They would be saying the same things too us.

However, as long as we beat them in football I don't really care what they do in baseball or any other sport for that matter - we all know what the money maker is. And they know which sport is the most important also, problem is - we haven't beat them in fball in a couple years. If we can start taking care of business on the gridiron against them, everything else will fall into place....

We called 'em "shimmy shines" when I was a kid.

Jun 18, 2012, 1:14 PM

A little sunny spot to lie down in during a cold day. A nice place for a quick respite till the sun moved. That's all this is for them.....a momentary lapse away from the reality of mediocrity and irrelevance.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic