Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stevie Spurrier's favorite Song!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

Stevie Spurrier's favorite Song!!!

Jul 26, 2013, 8:36 AM

"Always on My Mind"

Just Sayin!!!

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

i don't get it...

Jul 26, 2013, 8:37 AM

or is that what she said?

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Ball Sack loves Willie Nelson. hth***

Jul 26, 2013, 8:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You always have to spell things out

Jul 26, 2013, 8:41 AM

for DSP!!

;)

i come to tigerboard(s) here at the tigernet because of all

Jul 26, 2013, 8:44 AM

the helpful, friendly people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here on Tigernet we are one big family

Jul 26, 2013, 8:48 AM

a dysfunctional family, but a family none the less!!

Glad we can help.

;)

thanks dave, i always leave the tigerboard(s) enriched

Jul 26, 2013, 8:54 AM

by the time spent here amongst all the shiny, happy people.

^^^Really misses Express13 and Raccoonturd***

Jul 26, 2013, 8:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

even idiots have their shiny moments...***

Jul 26, 2013, 8:57 AM

You almost forgot

Jul 26, 2013, 8:57 AM [ in reply to ^^^Really misses Express13 and Raccoonturd*** ]

BlueCaddy

blue_cooty = low_class racoonturd = edisto tiger...***

Jul 26, 2013, 9:00 AM

blue_cooty= low_class racoonturd = edisto tiger = cutigerbob***

Jul 26, 2013, 9:01 AM

before or after the gypsies had their way with him?***

Jul 26, 2013, 9:02 AM

Yep***

Jul 26, 2013, 9:04 AM

then we need to heighten security around here, once you let

Jul 26, 2013, 9:06 AM

one of the gypsy people in the rest are soon to follow.

Re: blue_cooty = low_class racoonturd = edisto tiger...***

Jul 26, 2013, 9:02 AM [ in reply to blue_cooty = low_class racoonturd = edisto tiger...*** ]

But he did forget that LbU coot....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lbu has been pretty docile after we had him spayed.***

Jul 26, 2013, 9:03 AM

It helps that his momma only turns the interweb connection

Jul 26, 2013, 9:05 AM

on once a month or so in her basement

Re: lbu has been pretty docile after we had him spayed.***

Jul 26, 2013, 9:06 AM [ in reply to lbu has been pretty docile after we had him spayed.*** ]

Yeah, Bob was pretty upset after that....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quite true Dave...you're the sister I always wanted.***

Jul 26, 2013, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Here on Tigernet we are one big family ]

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

^^spies on his sister Dave***

Jul 26, 2013, 9:14 AM

Only when she's in the

Jul 26, 2013, 9:15 AM

shower.

man, you're good...

Jul 26, 2013, 9:16 AM

i've never noticed you.

You take shower's with his sister Dave?***

Jul 26, 2013, 9:22 AM

Ruh roh. Just wait till lbu finds out about this.***

Jul 26, 2013, 9:24 AM

lbu is the pimp...***

Jul 26, 2013, 9:27 AM

lbu, Dave, and dsp. That's the unholy trinity right there***

Jul 26, 2013, 9:31 AM

spies?

Jul 26, 2013, 9:15 AM [ in reply to ^^spies on his sister Dave*** ]

is that what they're calling it? pulling a double-knot?

Re: i come to tigerboard(s) here at the tigernet because of all

Jul 26, 2013, 8:48 AM [ in reply to i come to tigerboard(s) here at the tigernet because of all ]

Is "friendly" what they're calling it these days?

amicable work for you?

Jul 26, 2013, 8:50 AM

we can work this out, i'm here to help too.

Yes, friendly. Can't you read, you moran?***

Jul 26, 2013, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Re: i come to tigerboard(s) here at the tigernet because of all ]

^^gets defensive over his "family"***

Jul 26, 2013, 9:24 AM

who doesn't?

Jul 26, 2013, 8:45 AM [ in reply to The Ball Sack loves Willie Nelson. hth*** ]

i wish 1000 help points bestowed upon you.

hartins doesn't

Jul 26, 2013, 8:47 AM

He says he more into the classic country than that newfangled stuff like Willie, Waylon and the boys

so hartins never went to luckenbach for the party?***

Jul 26, 2013, 8:49 AM

Nope

Jul 26, 2013, 8:53 AM

and according to him music doesn't exist after Hank Sr. Ever since Hank died hartins has been so lonesome he could cry.

Re: Stevie Spurrier's favorite Song!!!

Jul 26, 2013, 8:48 AM

After this years beatdown!!

"Take this job and shove it"

Go Tigers!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So the Ball Sack loves Johnny Paycheck too?***

Jul 26, 2013, 8:49 AM

the Ole Sack is really into

Jul 26, 2013, 8:52 AM

those modern Country guys you know!!

I bet he wears a rainbow shirt while listening to them!!

;)

I figured "Obsession" by Animotion

Jul 26, 2013, 8:50 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIs5StN8J-0

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

chad morris' song

Jul 26, 2013, 9:33 AM

All my exes live in Texas....get it? My sad attempt at humor.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you're saying Chad likes George Strait?***

Jul 26, 2013, 9:40 AM

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic