Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
MCCABE Admits Trying to Sabotage President Trump
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 475

MCCABE Admits Trying to Sabotage President Trump

Feb 16, 2019, 9:40 PM

Well, this should go over well:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/14/andrew-mccabe-reveals-that-he-opened-obstruction-o/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d3k31qIjTA

Message was edited by: HuntClub®

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

cata will be along soon to denounce McCabe,

Feb 16, 2019, 9:47 PM

Since coups are a trademark of fascists everywhere.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: MCCABE Admits Trying to Sabotage President Trump

Feb 17, 2019, 8:57 AM

McCabe currently under criminal investigation. He will be going down...as will others. Interesting to watch him and Rosenstein contradict each other.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So what you're saying is

Feb 18, 2019, 10:06 AM

the noose is tightening, indictments are imminent. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

How do you like your spin? Little to the right I believe?

Feb 17, 2019, 11:47 AM

Man's just doing his job...asking the questions he was supposed to ask.

"In a clip that aired on "Face the Nation" from McCabe's "60 Minutes" interview, McCabe told correspondent Scott Pelley he launched the investigations shortly after speaking with Mr. Trump on details surrounding the dramatic 2017 firing of McCabe's own boss, former FBI Director James Comey.

"It's many of those same concerns that caused us to be concerned about a national security threat. And the idea is, if the president committed obstruction of justice, fired the director of the FBI to negatively impact or to shut down our investigation of Russia's malign activity and possibly in support of his campaign, as a counterintelligence investigator you have to ask yourself, 'Why would a president of the United States do that?'" McCabe said"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/andrew-mccabe-60-minutes-possible-inappropriate-relationship-between-trump-russia-prompted-probe/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I read the article posted...

Feb 18, 2019, 7:06 AM

I have to admit I struggled to figure out why this would make people upset. Maybe I'm missing something.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The real saboteur of the Trump presidency

Feb 18, 2019, 9:48 AM

has been DJT.

I get that Comey was a bit of a loose screw, but when you tweet-fire nearly EVERYONE YOU'VE EVER HIRED, it's a pretty solid indication of incompetence.

I'd also add that Trump's requirement to have Comey publicly defend him during an active investigation, plus his pressure on Comey to drop the Flynn investigation (who is headed to prison), PLUS his bald-faced lie about having "tapes" of his conversations with Comey to try and keep him from talking to the media, are all impeachment-worthy.

But, sure... McCabe was a real weasel.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think I'm in the middle on this.

Feb 18, 2019, 10:09 AM

On one hand, the President absolutely should be held to higher standards and suffer higher suspicion than other Americans.

However, another potential source for abuse of power is the FBI (Which shouldn't exist in its current form anyway) who can independently become suspicious of a president working with a foreign country to become elected.

We need to clear the air on the whole "meddling" thing. This is why it matters that we do it ourselves. Is it a crime? If it is then we are criminals. The CIA, State, etc openly do it. So.... is it really a crime if someone else does it? This is why hypocrisy undermines our system. There is an awkward gray area that the executive OR the FBI could exploit to have unconstitutional influence.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 475
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic