Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU — don’t fall asleep
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

FSU — don’t fall asleep

Oct 21, 2018, 12:13 AM

Taggart is gaining some momentum and they have a talented roster. This game will be their biggest game of the year. It is never easy in Tallahassee... I really hope this becomes a statement game. It could be a blowout but also could be too close for comfort.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU — don’t fall asleep

Oct 21, 2018, 12:17 AM

TU, you must be a tiger because you have to worry about something even after a HUGE win!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 12:25 AM

The next game is the biggest game! Haha also, it just seems to be a game that could sneak up this year. In terms of talent, FSU is a sleeping giant.

For clarity, I think if we go out there focused and prepared... it’ll be a beat down of NCSU proportions.

Stupid post

Oct 21, 2018, 12:18 AM

Taggart is out of his league.

Re: Stupid post

Oct 21, 2018, 12:27 AM

I know I’m stupid but don’t we need something to worry about? Come on, man.

Perfect Post Actually!

Oct 21, 2018, 12:36 AM

Coach Swinney always says it as well, "the next game is the biggest game"! So, you are correct, this is the biggest game we have so far.

Also a valid argument to worry about FSU i.m.o b/c FSU is talented and "have nothing to lose"! Everything to gain including recruits we want! They have nothing to lose and we have everything to lose; will we be tight and them lose? If it's close; it will get really hairy! They have the players there to beat anybody based on well they have recruited! Top 3 most years!

I just think we have a QB who is growing in confidence and almost play by play is learning what he needs to carry us to where we want to go as a team. Plus, we have a defense. Defense travels even in hostile enviornments!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Perfect Post Actually!

Oct 21, 2018, 12:43 AM

The thing that gives me the most confidence is that their biggest weakness is probably at offensive line and we have some freaks lining up across the trench.

But you’re right, Cam Akers is still there... along with a lot of other 4 and 5 star guys that could play for anyone. They will be motivated and it seems like they’re finally catching onto Taggarts philosophy.

Who's riding the bigger wave right now?***

Oct 21, 2018, 12:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who's riding the bigger wave right now?***

Oct 21, 2018, 12:32 AM

I don’t know. They just blew out WF and I’m pretty sure some really good team blew out WF a couple weeks ago. So via transitive properties...

Seriously, though, I think we have incredible momentum and hope it can be sustained. As TLaw settles in and the offense gets more explosive, this team is developing into something special.

The transitive thing works heavily in our favor in this case

Oct 21, 2018, 12:45 AM

We beat Wake by 60 in Winston-Salem and FSU beat them by 21 in Tallahassee. I would be surprised if we weren't a 20 point favorite in this game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The transitive thing works heavily in our favor in this case

Oct 21, 2018, 12:54 AM

My sarcasm didn’t translate well. I get that, on paper, it should be a blood bath. My concern is actually exactly that fact, though. Because they are really talented and will be motivated.

This team seems to be locked-in, though. If they can keep the laser focus they’ve shown the past couple of weeks, it’ll be fine.

Re: The transitive thing works heavily in our favor in this case

Oct 21, 2018, 7:29 AM

CLEMSON will be 15-0 this year!
Undefeated National Champion!!!

The BS ESPiN narrative is coming to an end whether they like it or don’t.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 12:24 AM

FSU is never a cake walk. They will be ready.

Oct 21, 2018, 12:37 AM

You’re right, our game is all they have to play for and I’m pretty sure Francois remembers how he was treated two years ago.

They need to be taken seriously. Especially on defense.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Jeff Scott - FSU connection will

Oct 21, 2018, 12:42 AM

be huge this week! He remembers FSU during the days of Bobby Bowden! Jimbo Fisher and FSU wasn't so long ago when they were the 800 LB. gorilla nobody in the league could move. Won't be hard to get up for them. Especially now since they have won a couple and I believe have a winning record. And we on the road!

Our defense could actually be more dangerous on the road! Why HRT? Because they can communicate signals better when the opposing crowd goes quiet for their offense! I expect coach V to see if they have fixed their offensive line problems early/often!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

get after Francois ce soir et samedi.***

Oct 21, 2018, 12:33 AM

can we enjoy a win?***

Oct 21, 2018, 7:19 AM

Of all the really cool things you could have

Oct 21, 2018, 7:21 AM

Posted.... instead you post espns ###### for the week

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic