Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
call the ADs office
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

call the ADs office

Apr 30, 2014, 3:00 PM

Listen like all of you I have plenty on my plate and very rarely get involved in the politics of things but I am starting to realize you have to speak up. Unless there is something we do not know, this thing with Munson stinks. As someone on here already said; we are a D1 program hiring a AM radio guy? What. Pete Yanity at least has some credibility in the broadcast world with TV job and stuff he does for Panthers.

I have called AD office and receptionist said they are receiving a lot of calls but she took my name and number and said she would have someone call me back. (yeah right). I also sent an email to D Rad. If there is a good reason tell us and we can move on but it has not been explained.

Be heard it does sometimes make a difference. Thank you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pete probably pi$$ed them off by asking for a raise***

Apr 30, 2014, 3:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Didn't he used to do the 5th quarter show after ballgames in

Apr 30, 2014, 3:02 PM

the 80's? Connection to old Clemson?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Munson has been around Clemson for 16 years or so..

Apr 30, 2014, 3:09 PM

he did the 5th quarter and other radio gigs.
A few years back he came under the AD to assist all sports but mostly Football. He has helped a great deal in that role. The Baseball and women's bball broadcasting has been increased the last couple of years.

I think the article implied that a deal with Tim B. could not be reached and that his first loyalty is to the TV station. Why Don? Why not? A loyal guy who is on staff already, familiar with all things Clemson, good reputation, experience in broadcasting...why not give him a go?

I think folks should let him broadcast football a year before booing the selection.

Oh I agree. Some people just like to bash a person because

Apr 30, 2014, 3:12 PM

others with no good reason started bashing them. I don't have a problem with Munson but some folks think he is not good enough for Clemson because some fans began bashing him over . . .????? I don't know. Give him a year and let's see how this works out.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Munson has been around Clemson for 16 years or so..

Apr 30, 2014, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Munson has been around Clemson for 16 years or so.. ]

You ask "why not?" Well I ask WHYYYY?? Again..don't really care how good a guy he is or what he has assisted at Clemson..he sucks on the radio..very hard to listen to baseball, in more ways than one

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic