Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We will win the National championship in football unless Dabo chooses not to win it.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

We will win the National championship in football unless Dabo chooses not to win it.

Apr 9, 2018, 4:11 PM

Dabo knows we have to have a great downfield passing game. And Dabo knows Kelly Bryant probably can’t win it. So I’m assuming if Kelly Bryant plays and we don’t win it. Then Dabo simply didn’t want to win another Natty. Instead it’s about being loyal to his older Qb. The answer is Trevor Lawrence he’s the next face of clemson football

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sarcasm

Apr 9, 2018, 4:20 PM

or not? It still doesn't make a difference - you shouldn't quit your day job.. unless you don't have one, in which case you should get one.

"There's such a fine line between clever and stupid." ---

Apr 9, 2018, 9:20 PM

--- David St. Hubins

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo told me that he didn’t want to win the National Championship this year. He’s hoping

Apr 9, 2018, 4:34 PM

To win it the following year. Apparently winning too many national championships gives the fans the stoopids. Don’t get mad at me I’m just the messenger here.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo has a point ... expectations need to be bounded***

Apr 9, 2018, 8:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We will win the National championship in football unless Dabo chooses not to win it.

Apr 9, 2018, 4:43 PM

Why would u think KB couldn't win it? Did you miss our record last year? His first year starting.

Re: We will win the National championship in football unless Dabo chooses not to win it.

Apr 9, 2018, 4:54 PM

Did you miss the playoff game that we played against Bama. Your rebuttal has no merit!!! It's one thing playing and winning against ACC teams and barely getting past some and losing to Cuse than it is playing against Bama. Your teams test is how you do against the team you must win against just for the chance to play for a NC!!! KB failed that test miserably!!! Next!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2018, 4:56 PM

KB has practiced every day for 3 years against a defense that is probably better than Alabama's this year.

But I digress....by all means, bench him! Trevor, all day all season!!!! Until he gets hurt anyway.

Had he not already been doing that?***

Apr 9, 2018, 4:58 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2018, 5:07 PM [ in reply to Re: We will win the National championship in football unless Dabo chooses not to win it. ]

the offensive line failed

Apr 9, 2018, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Re: We will win the National championship in football unless Dabo chooses not to win it. ]

How is the record relevant? Cole Stoudt would have led that team to a 12-2 record too. Easy to win games as QB on an absolutely stacked team.

unless his throwing improve's,same thing against Ala. will

Apr 9, 2018, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Re: We will win the National championship in football unless Dabo chooses not to win it. ]

happen

Apr 9, 2018, 4:44 PM

Another coot chimes in

Apr 9, 2018, 4:49 PM

I’m going out too Eat with Dabo tonight and will relay your thoughts and concerns. I will share his input later so you can have peace of mind.

I cannot wait...

Apr 9, 2018, 4:52 PM

I can't wait till Kelly Bryant leads us to a National Championship and the first ever 15-0 season.

Will you people shut up then? Probably not...you'll find something new to b!+ch about.

Just wanting to play devil's advocate, what if you're wrong?***

Apr 9, 2018, 4:55 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just wanting to play devil's advocate, what if you're wrong?***

Apr 9, 2018, 4:58 PM

Then I'm wrong. But I'm much more willing to take my chances with the experienced guy until someone else PROVES he can have better results against the teams on our schedule.

Then I'll still enjoy Clemson football

Apr 9, 2018, 5:46 PM [ in reply to Just wanting to play devil's advocate, what if you're wrong?*** ]

Like have in every other season of my life that we didn't win the NC (which is all but 2 obviously) and I'll trust the guys who coach the players and have WAY WAY WAY more information and experience than any of us yahoos here to make the decision of who should start.

Honestly, I'm having a hard time believing some folks are acting so spoiled as to complain about a guy who lead us to a playoff appearance in his first year starting and are already ready to crown a guy who's never played a single down of college football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I cannot wait...

Apr 9, 2018, 4:57 PM [ in reply to I cannot wait... ]

You mean like you. What was your reason for missing the Bama game. The team that used their back up QB to beat us!!! And they sat their QB that was like KB!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I cannot wait...

Apr 9, 2018, 5:00 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-Just-wanting-to-play-devils-advocate-what-if-youre-wrong***-23369807

Apr 9, 2018, 4:54 PM

That’s actually an extremely smart statement and are my thoughts exactly

Repeat after me

Apr 9, 2018, 5:50 PM

The coaches will play whoever they feel gives Clemson the best chance to win. To argue otherwise is patently stupid and lacks any form of logic.

If KB plays, then the coaches believe he gives us the best shot. If KB plays and we don't win the title (you know, like we haven't done in all but 2 seasons in our history) it has NOTHING to do with not wanting to win it.

I can only hope you are trolling, otherwise it comes across as quite the illogical sentiment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Repeat after me

Apr 9, 2018, 9:42 PM

It's not patently stupid or lacking in logic. Only a few short years ago the coaches started Cole Stoudt over Deshaun for a few games depsite very clear evidence that Deshaun was superior. Stubbornness and excessive loyalty can impact the coaches decision making.

clever***

Apr 9, 2018, 6:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

by Dabo’s admission, KB was horrible vs ncsu

Apr 9, 2018, 7:31 PM

and worse vs FSU

Not to mention the Bama debacle

We dont need a 14-2 Qb. We need someone who will go 2-0 when it counts. Big ups to KB for his effort etc

But seasons are counted in championship rings

Actually we need both***

Apr 9, 2018, 7:37 PM

OFFICIAL NOMINEE FOR TROLLPUNK of THE DAY***

Apr 9, 2018, 7:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic