Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TRUMP has done more meaningful things for America in 45 months than Biden..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 514

TRUMP has done more meaningful things for America in 45 months than Biden..

Sep 25, 2020, 12:01 PM

in 47 long years of being on the government titt!

Oh, tell me 10 things or 10 meaningful legislative laws that Biden was involved in that meant a hill of beans to America.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love your enthusiasm***

Sep 25, 2020, 12:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like what? Besides the tax break for the rich***

Sep 25, 2020, 12:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

He invented COVID and racism, so he's an evil genius.***

Sep 25, 2020, 12:10 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't forget hurricanes and wildfires!***

Sep 25, 2020, 12:12 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

He's one smart dude.***

Sep 25, 2020, 12:15 PM

He's just repeating what Trump said.

Sep 25, 2020, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Like what? Besides the tax break for the rich*** ]

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-ive-done-more-in-47-months-than-biden-in-47-years-2020-9

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That article is awesome. First, of course the most important

Sep 25, 2020, 12:21 PM

thing to do is fact check his 47 month claim.

“No, Mr President! You’ve only been in office FORTY FIVE MONTHS, you moron! You’ve done more in FORTY FIVE MONTH...not forty seven months...Than Biden did in 47 years.”

Good job, “journalists.”

Second...yes, please take his third term comments deadly serious. He is obviously being serious and that is definitely what you should focus on.

null

Obama said 57 states instead of 47. We STILL hear about it.

Sep 25, 2020, 12:23 PM

In this case the "47 months" means that Trump thinks the next president takes over next month. Presumably someone has straightened him out since he said that.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

The Obama thing was hilarious. Of course you are going to

Sep 25, 2020, 1:09 PM

hear about a POTUS (or candidate) getting the number of states wrong. And you hear about from knucklehead partisans like me. No one is putting a formal Fact Check on it. And either way, it’s not the same as a rough estimate of the number of months that one has been in office. Trump was probably taking into consideration the couple months between election and inauguration, since I’m sure he got to work after he was elected in some capacity. But even if he didn’t, who cares? The fact that having an accurate number of months would be the take away from that comment is absolutely hysterical. 40+ years* in the highest offices of the land and no one can point to any material accomplishments.

(* didn’t want to get too specific and have the point dismissed because he was in office for, say, 46.783 years and I said 47.)

null

In case someone thought it was hyperbole

Sep 25, 2020, 12:22 PM [ in reply to He's just repeating what Trump said. ]

to say that Trumpers literally think whatever Trump tells them to think.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

but you got use 47 for the effect***

Sep 25, 2020, 12:25 PM [ in reply to He's just repeating what Trump said. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sirriusly? Maybe you should be out pounding nails in pallets

Sep 25, 2020, 12:16 PM [ in reply to Like what? Besides the tax break for the rich*** ]

Here ya go:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/13/exclusive-trump-accomplishments-list-president-provides-six-page-document-detailing-successes-of-administration/

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Who else thinks "total failure" when they read this?***

Sep 25, 2020, 12:18 PM

We should have a contest: who can spot the most lies***

Sep 25, 2020, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Sirriusly? Maybe you should be out pounding nails in pallets ]

- Jonathan Swift

Basically everything I disagree with is a lie.***

Sep 25, 2020, 12:38 PM

No irony in trying to point this at a poster here, when it

Sep 25, 2020, 12:44 PM

is also the exact strategy you adopted from Trump when he started calling the media "fake news" 4 years ago.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My post is commentary on a larger issue.

Sep 25, 2020, 12:56 PM

We consume propaganda as news; it influences and shapes our concept of truth around agreement and emotional response, not fact. This mental misfiring isn't unique to either political party. If you believe it's unique to Trump or Biden supporters you're a sheep in the herd.

“Look, MSDNC is an absolute vehicle to get the word out."

Sep 25, 2020, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Sirriusly? Maybe you should be out pounding nails in pallets ]

Funny comment since the article says...

“This is for you,” President Trump told Breitbart News as he handed the six-page document across the Resolute Desk.

Re: “Look, MSDNC is an absolute vehicle to get the word out."

Sep 26, 2020, 8:15 PM

Sigh. Breitbart.

At some point when somebody sane takes over - if somebody sane takes over - we seriously need to have a rational national conversation about what constitutes actual "media"...because CNN and MSNBC have some fairly glaring flaws, but when Breitbart and Infowars are considered legitimate media sources we have ourselves a major problem.

And don't get me started on Facebook or most other social media. That's a whole 'nother discussion.

So we're clear the "tax break for the rich" line is BS...

Sep 25, 2020, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Like what? Besides the tax break for the rich*** ]

just wanted to get that on the record.

It doesn't matter with him***

Sep 25, 2020, 1:39 PM

Re: President TRUMP has done more meaning things for America in 47 months than Biden in..

Sep 25, 2020, 12:05 PM

Yeah presidents seem to have more power than a Pennsylvania senator from what I have heard. I don't follow politics closely. Then again, I don't how what any senators have done. Anyway, you seem to follow these senators closely. What would you say Republican Senator Mike Crapo from Idaho's biggest accomplishment is? Thanks in advance.

The Delaware senator is running for President.***

Sep 25, 2020, 12:06 PM

Re: The Delaware senator is running for President.***

Sep 25, 2020, 12:17 PM

Haha..I knew that. Thanks. I just spaced for a sec. Yeah he is from PA but is a Delaware politician. Thanks for the correction. Okay I don't know what he has done for Delaware either. I just know him mainly as Obama's VP.

More so than the state correction, I think the point is that when the

Sep 25, 2020, 12:26 PM

Senator from Idaho runs for President, we can ask about his accomplishments in the highest legislative body in the country. As it is, Biden spent 36 years in the US Senate and 8 years as the Vice President of the United States. He’s making a lot of claims about what Biden/Harris will do when in office. Okay, great...how impactful were you in those 44 years in the highest legislative body in the country and then second to the highest Executive position in the country.

Crickets.

That is awful.

null

Crapo has a great name and will have one feather in cap:

Sep 25, 2020, 12:39 PM

He will vote to appoint RBG's replacement in a couple of weeks.

Re: More so than the state correction, I think the point is that when the

Sep 25, 2020, 12:48 PM [ in reply to More so than the state correction, I think the point is that when the ]

I didn't know Trump's accomplishments, W's accomplishments, Clinton's accomplishments,, Obama's accomplishments, etc. Have you tried to research Biden's accomplishments? He seems pretty respected through the years among his peers. People of Delaware seem to have liked him enough.

Re: President TRUMP has done more meaning things for America in 47 months than Biden..

Sep 25, 2020, 12:07 PM

I'm still waiting for his promised health care plan.***

Sep 25, 2020, 1:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm still waiting for his promised health care plan.***

Sep 25, 2020, 1:06 PM

He is too busy with infrastructure,

Re: I'm still waiting for his promised health care plan.***

Sep 25, 2020, 1:35 PM

It's behind the new wall that Mexico paid for.

- Jonathan Swift

I'm still waiting Obama's "shovel ready projects" in 2010

Sep 25, 2020, 1:39 PM [ in reply to I'm still waiting for his promised health care plan.*** ]

that never appeared, at a cost of a $825 Billion stimulus that wasn't that stimulating.

Re: I'm still waiting Obama's "shovel ready projects" in 2010

Sep 25, 2020, 1:44 PM

Probably the Recovery and Reinvestment Act created those jobs. They spent something like 50 billion to lower unemployment and raised GDP by something close to 5% I believe.

Trump has since deleted the information, but here's

Sep 25, 2020, 2:51 PM

what the Wayback Machine reveals:

https://www.transportation.gov/fastlane/recovery-act-still-paying-dividends" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://web.archive.org/web/20170314193354/https://www.transportation.gov/fastlane/recovery-act-still-paying-dividends

- Jonathan Swift

Obama didnlt seem to think so, either

Sep 26, 2020, 11:50 PM

even he joked about it no being so "shovel ready" either.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-no-such-thing-as-shovel-ready-projects/

Not surprising that it was almost a Trillion dollars...wasted.

https://www.cagw.org/thewastewatcher/shovel-ready-jobs-swindle

Replies: 35
| visibility 514
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic