Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
boy, if we announce a jump to the Big XII
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,793

boy, if we announce a jump to the Big XII

May 24, 2012, 8:40 PM

get ready for ACC officiating to jump to a whole new level of atrocity in football and basketball in 2012-13.......

in other words, prepare your anii......

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: boy, if we announce a jump to the Big XII

May 24, 2012, 8:42 PM

Thank the lawd for instant replay and review, otherwise I'd tend to agree with you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh yeah, since when has that helped?***

May 24, 2012, 8:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

yup i remember when the maryland player...

May 24, 2012, 8:48 PM

clearly dropped the ball..the acc refs reviewed it and said he caught it.even though the still pic clearly shows the ball touching the grass

Exactly, and it wasn't even close***

May 24, 2012, 8:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

that pic will be burned in my memory ..

May 24, 2012, 9:12 PM

for the rest of my life

Re: that pic will be burned in my memory ..

May 24, 2012, 10:44 PM
badcall.PNG(346.5 K)

Do you remember the one Jacoby caught tiptoeing on the

May 24, 2012, 10:51 PM

sideline of the endzone that was ruled a drop. Or how about the touchdown run by Jacoby where JD curled back to block a pursuer that was about 10 yards behind Jacoby and they threw a flag for unnecessary roughness. Or the call at UNC when they threw an 8 yard pass to a receiver squared up to the line of scrimmage. WHen the ball arrived he was hit squarely in the back and the ball fell to the ground( he was standing straight up and down when the ball hit him in the chest and was stationary) and CU recovered. They ruled it a completion and that the UNC player was down immediately on contact, UNC ball. They went in to score and I believe that cost us another ACC championship. I'm ranting again.........I think I am probably for moving to the Big 12.

Re: nail...meet head!***

May 24, 2012, 8:43 PM

May 24, 2012, 9:13 PM

You mean, like how West Virginia got completely hosed at every turn last year?

Yeah.

Too bad our refs didnt screw Missouri and A&M at every chance.

that just showed that your refs had class...

May 24, 2012, 9:14 PM

punishing the kids playing just because the higher ups is angry about a team leaving isnt cool.

May 24, 2012, 11:16 PM [ in reply to Re: boy, if we announce a jump to the Big XII ]

I'm sorry did you watch every A&M game last year because they definitely got their fair share of hosing.

May 24, 2012, 9:41 PM

it's because we were asked to jump,and at that point who cares what the the ACC officating crews do.They are as incompetent as our commissioner is!

May 24, 2012, 10:47 PM

I refuse to believe basketball officiating could get any worse. I guess football officiating could get worse, just not much more so. We are definitely due for the infamous GT holding call that happens every other year that helps determine the game, this year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,793
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic