Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Scott and Williams - Better WR Tandem than Watkins & Hopkins?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Scott and Williams - Better WR Tandem than Watkins & Hopkins?

Aug 18, 2015, 11:17 AM

WATCH: Scott and Williams - Better WR Tandem than Watkins & Hopkins?

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

better than 2 NFL 1st-rounders and 1st year starters?

Aug 18, 2015, 11:25 AM

who were both essentially 1000-yard receivers in the rookie seasons on bad NFL passing teams?

wow, I think the hype-machine has outdone itself on this one....

Re: better than 2 NFL 1st-rounders and 1st year starters?

Aug 18, 2015, 12:04 PM

Yeah I'm gonna have to see it to believe it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: better than 2 NFL 1st-rounders and 1st year starters?

Aug 18, 2015, 2:37 PM

Well ewe might just.
Prolly should establish the pass and then club'em with the run game so's to keep the defense fresh and hungry. Shor what I think.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Id be happy if they are even close . . . . nmnmnmnm

Aug 18, 2015, 9:29 PM

nmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnm

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Scott and Williams - Better WR Tandem than Watkins & Hopkins?

Aug 18, 2015, 11:32 AM

Add to the mix....

A healthy and hungry Cherone Peake!!

Good Googly Moogly!

The offense is going to be lethal!

Go Tigers!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope. I haven't seen it....yet.

Aug 18, 2015, 12:07 PM

They are great, but are they the tandem of a lifetime?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Scott and Williams - Better WR Tandem than Watkins & Hopkins?

Aug 18, 2015, 1:03 PM

Let's not get too carried away before the season even starts! And if he can stay healthy, Peake may be better than both this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is there a GAME on Birthday Boys Birthday ??????

Aug 18, 2015, 2:12 PM

what day is his birthday !!!!!!!!

null

Aug 18, 2015, 3:09 PM

I seriously believe peake is a sleeping giant....he's gonna have a great year if he stays healthy

I'm not sure if they are better but I will say I believe

Aug 18, 2015, 4:19 PM

Deshaun will put the ball on the money more often than Watkins & Hopkins had it put on their hands. I guess I'm saying a Heisman QB could make them look as good or better. By making their catches a higher percentage play. I love Tajh but Deshaun is the best QB in College football and he has the Talent to be the best QB at Clemson ever. I think if the offensive line blocks good Deshaun could put up bigger numbers to Garett Williams, Hopper, Mcloud, Cain Renfrow, Mcloud, Thompson, Dunn, Scott, Williams and Peake than any QB at Clemson ever has.

I don't think we will have two players put up more yards than Watkins and Hopkins but I think Deshaun will spread it out and throw for more yards than any Quarterback at Clemson ever has. I think we will have our first Heisman trophy winner this year.

That's my opinion. If Deshaun has improved as much as Dabo says our offense is going to be crazy good. I hope we all appreciate what we see with Deshaun because he could be the best QB at Clemson ever by a long shot. I love Steve Fuller and I love the fact Deshaun is showing respect. I loved Charlie Whitehurst and Tajh too but Deshaun is a once in a lifetime QB.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

For arguments sake

Aug 18, 2015, 9:42 PM

Nuk and Sammy never really hit on all cylinders at the same time. Williams and Scott compliment each other, very different kind of receivers.

Still probably not though.

Aug 19, 2015, 12:47 AM

No... I really like Scott and Williams. They will play in Sundays and will go down as some of the Tiger greats at WR, but Nuk legitimately has Jerry Rice potential just on a bigger, more sturdy frame and Sammy is on another level in terms of pure speed as well as the ability to ###### the ball out of the air. And no receiver we have ever had at Clemson could have out in the performance against Ohio State that Sammy did. He was trucking guys like teams hope their running back can. Scott and Williams are superlative players, but Nuk and Sammy were off the charts.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic