Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rashad Smith..."Optomistic perspective"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,870

Rashad Smith..."Optomistic perspective"

Aug 7, 2015, 1:04 AM

Ideally Rashaun Smith is going to take his visits with Manuel... and he is going to pursue him to commit to clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rashad Smith..."Optomistic perspective"

Aug 7, 2015, 1:22 AM

It would be hilarious is after all the panic we actually landed Smith and Manuel. I know that the numbers are not promising for players who decommit to sign with the original school, but I'm gonna remain optimistic on this one. Hopefully Powell cancels his visit and we don't have to worry about this with him or anyone else.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2015, 7:36 AM

I think he'll end up at Maryland.Visited there a ton lately. I've moved on. Hope he comes but the chance of that happening will get smaller as he takes visits.

Aug 7, 2015, 5:38 PM

Let's hope he resigns. This class could be another huge haul if smith and Manuel sign. Let's stay Optomistic, support this kid throughout the process and hope he makes the "all in" decision. If he chose elsewhere then I wish him the best of luck moving forward.

Aug 7, 2015, 5:45 PM

Smith and manual taking visits together? That sounds good if both commit to Clemson. That would be great.

been thinking the same thing...

Aug 7, 2015, 5:49 PM

this may turn out very well.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: been thinking the same thing...

Aug 7, 2015, 7:28 PM

@terrier and @nicktiger this may sound outlandish to some but as soon as I saw that manuEl had interest in the Tigers...I automatically thought that smith has been in his hear recruiting him. This is of course a Longshot but if smith is recruiting Manuel and going on official visits with him. I feel strongly that we will land them both or neither. Either way smith should enjoy the recruiting process and be sure he is making the right decision. Let's shoot a prayer tiger fans!

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,870
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic