Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
There is some chatter about Streeter to UT...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 3,278

There is some chatter about Streeter to UT...

Nov 27, 2018, 2:44 PM

would make sense for Streeter but somewhat of a leap of faith for Pruitt. Im sure more will come out as the week goes on.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There is some chatter about Streeter to UT...

Nov 27, 2018, 2:52 PM

I would think TEE Martin would be his first choice, isn't he QB coach at USC? If Steeter does go to UT then I could see DABO going after TEE and Im sure he would welcome the opportunity to be on staff with his son here.

Good though, but

Nov 27, 2018, 2:54 PM

Willy Korn ????

USC fans hate Tee at least per the CFB reddit***

Nov 27, 2018, 3:11 PM [ in reply to Re: There is some chatter about Streeter to UT... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tee was basically relieved of his duties at USC

Nov 27, 2018, 3:14 PM [ in reply to Re: There is some chatter about Streeter to UT... ]

He doesn't have a good rep atm.

Nov 27, 2018, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Re: There is some chatter about Streeter to UT... ]

Tee Martin has derailed a bit unfortunately at USC. So not sure someone else will jump for him right now but he will definitely be a name to watch for I think because of his history.

Nov 27, 2018, 2:55 PM

I dont see why it would make sense at all for Streeter

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2018, 2:58 PM

Other than a coordinators position then yea....But laterally...nah

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

bc he wants to be an OC...

Nov 27, 2018, 2:59 PM [ in reply to Re: There is some chatter about Streeter to UT... ]

it may not be the most desirable spot but if he truly wants to be an OC or HC then that's the next step. Maybe Im wrong, but seems like a good place to start.

Re: bc he wants to be an OC...

Nov 27, 2018, 3:14 PM

He may want to become a coordinator but I see him getting at chance here before its over. He's done a great job with our QB's and he's one that I would hate to see leave.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: bc he wants to be an OC...

Nov 27, 2018, 3:36 PM

yeah that was my underlying point. plus look at the riches he has here in position talent and recruiting

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2018, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Re: There is some chatter about Streeter to UT... ]

If he wants to be an OC it makes perfect sense. If he succeeds then he’s the next hot thing. If he fails then so has everyone else that’s been Tennessee’s OC lately so it’s not really a knock against him.

Nov 27, 2018, 3:15 PM

When he leaves ( hope never ) it will need to be a smart move, not just a 'chance " to be an OC. Where he can work for a coach he believes in, at a school where he can be successful, where the administration will give his boss time to win, where they can recruit good players.

He is a great coach and will make a good OC, but I don't see him jumping at just any offer.

If I were Tennessee I would be going after Kliff Kingsbury

Nov 27, 2018, 3:18 PM

as an offensive coordinator/QB coach. He may not have won enough at Texas Tech to keep his head coaching gig, but that dude can put up some offensive numbers - something UT desperately needs...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I were Tennessee I would be going after Kliff Kingsbury

Nov 27, 2018, 3:25 PM

If Elliott or Scott leave Streeter may get a co-OC or virtual Co-OC pay bump. If he goes to UT I'd go after Kliff as QB coach, though that might not be enough.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mac Brown is bringing him to UNCheat***

Nov 27, 2018, 3:26 PM [ in reply to If I were Tennessee I would be going after Kliff Kingsbury ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

We might want to wait and see what happens with

Nov 27, 2018, 3:25 PM

Elliot and Scott first.

Replies: 16
| visibility 3,278
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic