Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
basketball recruit name to file away
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

basketball recruit name to file away

Apr 16, 2020, 2:04 PM

this is a cut and paste from "stockrisers". i know nothing about the kid, just that the article mentions us. it says he is a rising junior, but also says he is a member of the 2021 class.. those 2 are in conflict, so its not clear if he's a 21 or 22 kid. just providing info in these slow times...

Rising junior Angelo Brizzi talks high-major recruitment, new offers
Jake WeingartenApril 16, 2020UncategorizedPost navigation
Previous
Angelo Brizzi has seen himself rise amongst guards in the 2021 class. He’s really seen things take off after recently landing an offer from Jay Wright and Villanova, but, Brizzi says ‘there’s no leader right now’ despite many thinking he could be all Nova’s.

Brizzi says “I’ve been talking with a lot of schools lately, some that have offered me and others that have not. Schools such as UVA, Villanova, Yale, Dartmouth, UNC, Marquette, Furman, ODU, Georgetown, Davidson, Belmont, BYU, and more.”

As far as his recruitment goes things have really popped off over the past few weeks. Many coaches have had time during the pandemic to scout Brizzi’s game, which many think he could be the classes ‘hidden gem’ with his “off the charts” shooting skill and his ability to get teammates involved.

Brizzi says amongst the new programs involved: “Within the past week or two I’ve had some new schools contact me including Clemson, Stanford, UNCW, and Iona.”

He also discusses how the process has changed his recruitment including visits: “A few schools have sent me a link to virtual tours, and I’m sure more will do so since we can’t physically visit due to the coronavirus.”

He says that he doesn’t have any current leader and he plans to cut things down closer to the fall.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic