Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Brought a friend this weekend to the game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,364

Brought a friend this weekend to the game

Oct 8, 2012, 8:49 AM

I took my brother, cousin and another friend to the game this weekend. The friend is an Auburn Fan, but has always heard about Clemson and Death Valley, The ESSO Club and had the opportunity to come with us this weekend. He was blown away as I told him before hand it was an awesome environment.The best in the country IMHO. This guy has been to several venues around the SEC and after walking around Clemson, a few beers at The Esso, the loud stadium, by the way great job TIGERNATION! The all around great atmosphere that was Saturday and is what makes Clemson special, he was talking about wanting to come back with us for the VT Game. He really flipped out when we walked onto the field after the game, he could not believe it. He said something we all already know, "there is nothing like this place". Just thought I would share. GO TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

awesome***

Oct 8, 2012, 9:01 AM

Re: Brought a friend this weekend to the game

Oct 8, 2012, 9:01 AM

Just goes to prove that there is something special in these hills.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Brought a friend this weekend to the game

Oct 8, 2012, 9:14 AM

I thought our crowd was dead until the 4th Q. IF we don't stop blarring music from the loud speaker right before the plays, our fan noise is going to cease forever. It doesn't give the fans a chance to get loud before the play.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,364
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic