Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
at this rate if Spurrier and Dabo....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,277

at this rate if Spurrier and Dabo....

Nov 25, 2012, 6:08 PM

...can hang on to coaching at their respective schools another 25 years Carolina will take the overall lead in the series....I'm not sure I can take another 25 years of having to hit the hide button on Facebook...I guess I could defriend the ########...but one day...I hope

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep...SC gonna win 25 in a row. C'mon Man!

Nov 25, 2012, 6:13 PM

364 more days till the streak ends

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep...SC gonna win 25 in a row. C'mon Man!

Nov 25, 2012, 6:29 PM

Lol...Sad on so many levels. Let's just man up and not use that sorry line.

Re: at this rate if Spurrier and Dabo....

Nov 25, 2012, 6:30 PM

Come on...Spurrier will either be worm food or too senile to dress himself within the next 25 years... Spurrier is only hanging around the Carolina cesspool until he either wins an SEC title (highly unlikely) or finally sees the truth that it ain't possible at USuC. Spurrier is only in this for his ego and I think he will be done with the USuC experiment (one way or another) within the next 5 years...

We've lost 4 in a row to those low class inbreds and it very well could be 5 next year. But what goes around comes around. USuC is at the pinnacle of their football programs history right now - it won't last forever. Congrats to the dirt peckers - it only took them 100+ years to get to where they are in an otherwise miserable existence.

As for Clemson - we have been at the pinnacle of College football before and are climbing the hill again. We still have a ways to go but at least we are doing the right things to get us there. For the past two years I think we have established a great foundation for a good sustained run and will get to where we want to be sooner rather than later.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: at this rate if Spurrier and Dabo....

Nov 25, 2012, 7:04 PM

now if Clemson would just start having these great results against teams with a pulse people would take them seriously.

cootandproud

Nov 25, 2012, 7:08 PM

you wouldn't be hard to find in columbia with that mouth of yours.........so unless you can back you might think twice about your blog addresses........some people aren't as nice as you think

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,277
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic