Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
as proud as I am of the national championship,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

as proud as I am of the national championship,

Apr 12, 2017, 10:26 PM

and as happy as I am for the players to receive their well deserved rings, I'm just as proud of my class ring, and what it represents.very seldom does it leave my hand.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: as proud as I am of the national championship,

Apr 12, 2017, 10:39 PM

I've actually been waiting for some time (2012) to get mine but had a few things I wanted to take care of in life first. I want to buy a house, a car (done), a boat (maybe), and pay off my loans first so it can be the cherry on top. The boat will come whenever I find the right one and I should be looking for the house by years end. After I'm comfortable with my house payments I'll get the ring. Already paid a huge chunk of the loans so I might even knock those out this year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2017, 11:23 PM

Definitely well worth waiting for.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Apr 12, 2017, 11:46 PM [ in reply to Re: as proud as I am of the national championship, ]

Good job!

cool..but i like deshaun's better.***

Apr 12, 2017, 11:25 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Apr 13, 2017, 5:46 AM

Mine is a little worn. Got it in 1962 and have worn it ever since.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Had 1st one with rounded stone top (1966) stolen in 1983..

Apr 13, 2017, 8:36 AM

And 2nd one cost way more due to gold prices but got tradition flat top version..but at age 75 I keep it in pants pocket 90% of time so not to wear it out until an important social function and out it comes and feels like Elizabeth Taylors big diamond!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Had 1st one with rounded stone top (1966) stolen in 1983..

Apr 13, 2017, 9:30 AM

Got mine in 1968, rounded version.sometime in the 80's the stone got damaged and had to be replaced.at the same time I got the idea to replace the traditional design with a tigerpaw.worked with balfour,and they came up with a great design.believe mine may be the first CU ring with a paw.i know that may be heresy to some, but it's perfect for me.in florida right now.not well versed in tech stuff, but will try to post a photo on tnet when I get home.mine is also well worn.would feel nekid without it.

null

^^^ A PAW on Clemson graduation Ring!

Apr 13, 2017, 9:34 AM

Neat!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Got my ring earlier in March this year.

Apr 13, 2017, 10:50 AM
Ring.jpg(93.9 K)

The box is made from trees that once stood proud here on Clemson campus.

Due to a disability on my right arm, I wear it on my left ring finger.

When people ask why I go against the tradition of wearing it on my right.

I tell them I'm married to Clemson. ;)

Never got 1.***

Apr 13, 2017, 10:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Never got 1.***

Apr 14, 2017, 10:55 PM

One of the best purchases I've ever made.do believe it has magical powers.when the time comes, it will rest on my son's hand.though not an alum, he's a great Tiger fan.

null

I need to start wearing mine again '68, but will have to

Apr 14, 2017, 11:07 PM

get it re-sized. Some of the black enamel is chipped off too, so maybe I should just get a new one. I did not get the "jumbo" size originally and would probably look better than my old one.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mine never comes off.***

Apr 15, 2017, 8:03 AM

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic