Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's time to take off the orange glasses
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 101
| visibility 1

It's time to take off the orange glasses

Apr 3, 2014, 9:32 AM

We lose Boyd, Watkins, Hot Rod, and Bryant on offense. We have a cheerleader head coach and an average defense that is softened by our HUNH offense.

I think we better go ahead and get comfortable with being 6-bombed. Like it or not, USuCk has a coaching legend that hangs his entire season on beating us, and he has done so with regularity.

Here's to hoping 2015 will be our year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

And we could still beat the Cleveland Browns....***

Apr 3, 2014, 9:33 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I like your thinking.

Apr 3, 2014, 9:34 AM

We can't be disappointed by getting beat, if we don't expect to win.

Let's just accept being the loser school in the upstate, and we won't ever have our feelings hurt again! Great thinking GWP!

April fool?

Apr 3, 2014, 9:35 AM

I don't think so. We will get it done this year if we do not turn it over.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's going to be a long summer around here

Apr 3, 2014, 9:35 AM

have mercy on our souls!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em Crump....***

Apr 3, 2014, 9:37 AM

null

We need to move this in a different direction right now

Apr 3, 2014, 9:38 AM [ in reply to It's going to be a long summer around here ]

Clemson is an elite team with elite talent. I expect nothing less than a great season. I expect nothing less than a confident team going in the 2014 season. We have to get over the TB years. We have a new attitude, a new destination, and a renewed sense of ability to get there.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We need to move this in a different direction right now

Apr 3, 2014, 9:45 AM

A, you may have missed this part of the thread beginning (It's time to take off the orange glasses) but I'm with you. I'm choosing to where my orange glasses b/c they're Kewl;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My glasses are black.

Apr 3, 2014, 12:31 PM

No wonder it's dark in here.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Are you blind? You sound blind***

Apr 3, 2014, 12:38 PM

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

fat, too***

Apr 3, 2014, 12:41 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

I agree

I think USCjr has acheived the status of Bama where they just re-load talent wise. They did finish 4th last year for crying out loud, have we forgotten that?!?!!?

Bama is beatable ... just sayin'***

Apr 3, 2014, 12:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

That is blasphemy against the almighty SEC

how dare you

Well, I am a rebel Baptist***

Apr 3, 2014, 12:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I have orange contacts and never take them out...***

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kalon says to step your game up son***

Apr 3, 2014, 9:38 AM

Coots are gonna like this post...***

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots are gonna like this post...***

Tell 'em, coot.

Apr 3, 2014, 12:36 PM

And do it twice to make sure they hear you.

I'm only getting tickets for the cheerleader lapdances***

Apr 3, 2014, 9:39 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

We're becoming a basketball school anyway.

Apr 3, 2014, 9:40 AM

Clemson football RIP.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I think our only hope it the completion of the Oculus.

Apr 3, 2014, 9:43 AM

But even then it might be too late. We're already loosing the recruiting battles caused they were promised the Oculus and it's not here

Re: I think our only hope it the completion of the Oculus.

Apr 3, 2014, 9:47 AM

Facebook now has the Oculus. Doubtful the University has the money to buy it back. http://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-facebook-was-smart-to-buy-oculus-2014-03-31

Yea that seems to be a lost cause then.

Apr 3, 2014, 9:50 AM

Zuckerberg is buying everything he can get his hands on these days. Hopefully Crump and B-Meist won't give in to the Man and stand firm

Re: I think our only hope it the completion of the Oculus.

Apr 3, 2014, 9:02 PM [ in reply to I think our only hope it the completion of the Oculus. ]

Isn't there a movie out about the Oculus?

I think you're right

Apr 3, 2014, 10:12 AM [ in reply to We're becoming a basketball school anyway. ]

Our athletic program will begin looking like Duke and Carolina. Great in basketball, and being happy with the Tire Bowl in football.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

as long as you keep your orange panties on...

Apr 3, 2014, 9:44 AM

dsp told me

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: as long as you keep your orange panties on...

Apr 3, 2014, 9:51 AM

And he is right bout that. I still wear mine even though the back of them have been blown away over the years of covering the back blast area.

i like orange glasses***

Apr 3, 2014, 9:46 AM

I can't believe I'm the only person that has given this post

Apr 3, 2014, 9:59 AM

a thumbs down.

Gentlemen, are you kidding me? 6-bombed? How could anybody but a coot get away with posting this drivel here?

Also, how do you think that with Watson starting as QB that Clemson could possibly beat SCUSuK then? Is he that good?

LLL, how long have we been telling you people that GWP

Apr 3, 2014, 10:06 AM

IS a coot??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: I can't believe I'm the only person that has given this post

Apr 3, 2014, 10:21 AM [ in reply to I can't believe I'm the only person that has given this post ]

Coot minds do want to know.

Keep living in your fantasy world LLL

Apr 3, 2014, 10:24 AM [ in reply to I can't believe I'm the only person that has given this post ]

and I'll keep being realistic. What has given you any assurance over the last 5 years to make you think this year will be any different with the experience we have lost on offense?

I juts found out that Watson will be red-shirting then

Apr 3, 2014, 11:01 AM

transferring to Baylor so I don't expect Clemson to beat their ##### anytime soon.

Nom sayin'?

You are full of ..it! Keep your misery to yourself please!***

Apr 3, 2014, 10:01 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree that I am full of it

Apr 3, 2014, 10:11 AM

With "it" being common sense and wisdom. I am full of both of those.

Re: I agree that I am full of it

Apr 3, 2014, 11:18 AM

i guess to the coots are gonna beat us after loosing they're starting qb and best defensive players, huh mr clemosn? i can't believe you goobers are allowed to get on here and post this pathetic crap. smh

Re: I agree that I am full of it

Apr 3, 2014, 11:33 AM

wait wait wait, you are using all of my good lines. 5 bucks to de. lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The teacher has become the student***

Apr 3, 2014, 11:40 AM

I am collecting royalties for you. I get a small (60%) cut

Apr 3, 2014, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: I agree that I am full of it ]

of course.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hmmmmmmm....Your stage gig at the Putrid Pink

Apr 3, 2014, 10:32 AM

Pussycat go bad last night?

Or did your fellow Coot-in-wings, Bob, finally have a disastrous effect on your thinking?

Or, possibly, you're looking for Coot law business? Let's see........um huh...that's it! You want to rep Clowney as he aspires for NFL greatness and tons of fast cash!

The truth will out....

Oh he's already "out" if ya know what I mean***

Apr 3, 2014, 10:37 AM

Hence, my references to the Putrid Pink Pussycat.....***

Apr 3, 2014, 10:52 AM

Re: It's time to take off the orange glasses

Apr 3, 2014, 11:24 AM

gwptiger you are an idiot

^^^POTD***

Apr 3, 2014, 11:25 AM

null

Don't you dare talk to someone in the ROH like that

Apr 3, 2014, 11:27 AM [ in reply to Re: It's time to take off the orange glasses ]

coot

Apr 3, 2014, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Re: It's time to take off the orange glasses ]

ZING!

RA'd for personal attack

Apr 3, 2014, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Re: It's time to take off the orange glasses ]

That is against tnet policy and I have been banned for committing such sins on Tiger Board(s). Hope you enjoy Jamaica.

Oh and I noticed you didn't refute any of the valid points I made. Therefore I can only assume it's because deep down you know I'm right and you are incensed by that.

gwptiger, you're an idiot. Go Tigers!***

Apr 3, 2014, 11:29 AM

null

+1 for finally learning the

Apr 3, 2014, 11:34 AM

difference between "your" and "you're"

^^^this guy gets it!***

Apr 3, 2014, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Re: It's time to take off the orange glasses ]

Re: ^^^this guy gets it too, but differently.******

Apr 3, 2014, 11:46 AM

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Don't knock it if you've never tried it***

Apr 3, 2014, 12:04 PM

Oh my --

Apr 3, 2014, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: It's time to take off the orange glasses ]

Those are beer drinking words right there.

And it's noon!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tell 'em coot!!***

Apr 3, 2014, 11:36 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU'RE TALKING TO ME...***

Apr 3, 2014, 11:37 AM

So GWP stands for Gamecock With Pseudonym***

Apr 3, 2014, 11:48 AM

Read this GWP from your own network...

Apr 3, 2014, 11:51 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/ESPN-analyst-picks-Clemson-sleeper-team-15552

He can say that crap all he wants to in April

Apr 3, 2014, 12:03 PM

Come September he'll be writing an article on Clemsoning

What you fail to take into account is

Apr 3, 2014, 12:10 PM

Boyd and Watkins accounted for 66.6666667% of our turnovers vs. Gamecocks this past season. Without those TO's we would have won the game. Ergo we will win without them.

That's a valid point

Apr 3, 2014, 12:18 PM

Is it too late for Humphries to enter the draft too?

Sux that Morris went to Vanderbilt

Apr 3, 2014, 12:20 PM

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Dbacks-18-inch-25-corn-dog-taste-test-253251281.html

(Link)

That number is suspiciously like the anti christ

Apr 3, 2014, 12:22 PM [ in reply to What you fail to take into account is ]

are you saying boyd or watkins is the devil?

Eye sea watt ewe did there.***

Apr 3, 2014, 12:27 PM

Nothing like showing up late for the party

Apr 3, 2014, 12:29 PM

looking for leftover booze.

Someone has to work around here.***

Apr 3, 2014, 12:30 PM

DAPOTD

Apr 3, 2014, 12:28 PM

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why? Which part of my post is incorrect?***

Some people prefer to live with their head in the sand, or

Apr 3, 2014, 12:40 PM

elsewhere

photo headbutt_zpscea2cff2.jpg

Columbia?***

Apr 3, 2014, 2:09 PM

This post right here is funny.***

Apr 3, 2014, 1:44 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I am well aware you're being satirical, but I hate you at

Apr 3, 2014, 1:44 PM

this moment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Join the club. We hate him

Apr 3, 2014, 1:53 PM

at all moments.

I take responsibility, he's just raging jealous at the

Apr 3, 2014, 1:55 PM

moment because I get to go The Masters on Sunday next weekend.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

The masters?? What the h3ll is that?

Apr 3, 2014, 2:39 PM

Are you an indentured servant or something?

I also find golf immensely

Apr 3, 2014, 2:41 PM

irrelevant. Speaking of which, can you please explain your signature?

As a pro sport I feel the same but to each their own.

Apr 3, 2014, 2:45 PM

It's pretty self explanatory, let me type it slower for you.

Nothing

ruins

your

Friday

more

than

realizing

it's

Thursday

HTH that helps

;)

Huh? I'm not sure I follow you on that one.***

Apr 3, 2014, 2:47 PM

Re: Huh? I'm not sure I follow you on that one.***

Apr 3, 2014, 2:50 PM

I think I have an explanation:

Nope.

I got nothin'.

Leave it to bob to not be with the program

Apr 3, 2014, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Huh? I'm not sure I follow you on that one.*** ]

You ever wake up and go oh h3ll yea it's Friday the weekend's pretty much here!!

And then you realize it's actually Thursday and then you're like d@mn it, that completely ruined my Friday

^^^ obviously has tons of work to do on Fridays.

Apr 3, 2014, 2:53 PM

& doesn't feel like working double-time on Thursdays to free up his Friday.

It sounds like you might be whining a bit; are you a whiner?

bob hates whiners.

Why would it ruin my Friday if it's only Thursday?***

Apr 3, 2014, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Leave it to bob to not be with the program ]

I hope you go away

Apr 3, 2014, 2:55 PM

and never come back

Actually I will be at the Masters one day this week

Apr 3, 2014, 3:02 PM [ in reply to I take responsibility, he's just raging jealous at the ]

as well. It's a yearly thing for me.

^^^LOOK AT ME. I GO TO THE MASTERS EVERY YEAR***

Apr 3, 2014, 3:04 PM

Who doesn't?***

Apr 3, 2014, 3:05 PM

Apparently this panzee

Apr 3, 2014, 3:07 PM

non-baptists***

Apr 3, 2014, 3:33 PM [ in reply to Who doesn't?*** ]

and even moments after that.***

Apr 3, 2014, 2:59 PM [ in reply to Join the club. We hate him ]

Apr 3, 2014, 2:50 PM

^^^Found one***

Apr 3, 2014, 2:53 PM

What? A sexy beast? Don't tell bob....***

Apr 3, 2014, 2:56 PM

Apr 3, 2014, 3:01 PM [ in reply to Re: It's time to take off the orange glasses ]

Psssshhh...coming from the fella who wanted Kevin Steele around after the 2011 season!

Apr 3, 2014, 3:02 PM

say what?

I wanted Kevin Steele gone in 2010. Muchless wanted him in 2011.

Message was edited by: CUAtTheFinishLine®

Apr 3, 2014, 3:02 PM

Thatsthejoke.jpg

Apr 3, 2014, 3:05 PM

Apr 3, 2014, 3:44 PM

okay, not a joke, just a contrived reference to bygones.

Well that's not very nice

Apr 3, 2014, 3:04 PM [ in reply to Re: It's time to take off the orange glasses ]

but because you're a coot I don't expect anything less

Who the hell am I kidding?

Apr 3, 2014, 3:06 PM

We definitely go 7-5 and 6 bomb.

That's the spirit! Welcome aboard!!!***

Apr 3, 2014, 3:11 PM

Re: Who the hell am I kidding?

Apr 3, 2014, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Who the hell am I kidding? ]

8-4 and they get the finger bomb

Replies: 101
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic