Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
as far as fearing the thumb
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,455

as far as fearing the thumb

Oct 27, 2013, 2:26 PM

Remember we are not the team that schedule cupcakes the week before our rivalry game the last 4 years...at least until now.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: as far as fearing the thumb

Oct 27, 2013, 2:31 PM

The problem is it took years to figure that out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lucky Johnson

Most OOC scheduling is done years in advance***

Oct 27, 2013, 2:32 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Demon Deacon problems? There's an app for that too, and it ain't buggy like that yellowjacket repellant:

Re: Most OOC scheduling is done years in advance***

Oct 27, 2013, 2:34 PM

Most decent names...I'm betting Citadel was in that slot no more than two years ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lucky Johnson

SC State and Troy are already scheduled for '16***

Oct 27, 2013, 2:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SC State and Troy are already scheduled for '16***

Oct 27, 2013, 3:36 PM

Yeah, after watching SCAR do that for years, I have no doubt that we are NOW scheduling that game early.

Lucky Johnson

Re: SC State and Troy are already scheduled for '16***

Oct 27, 2013, 3:42 PM

Yep, that is it, that is why you have lost. I mean for years it was UF, Ut and Clemson to end our year so now I know why we lost to you then.

See, one year it was you were playing in ACC championship the next week and that was the reason.

Let's see, ;ast year we still played without our starting qb and rb and won, so how did week before influence that?

Not rocket science, if you are honest you have lost because we have dominated the line of scrimmage. We have not had to blitz on defense and still pressured qb while rushing 4. Our o-line has dominated and we have run the ball at will and controlled the clock, but hey, if you feel better about it, you are right, the week before is why you have lost.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#####, about that 2nd string qb bs, that's what sos was

Oct 27, 2013, 5:22 PM

saying yesterday,too. who played qb for y'all in the 3rd and 4th qtr's and ot's ? shaw was available last year,too. sos just saw our deficiencies in the secondary and used dylan to exploit that. thought you would at least know your own team. guess not. and as far as latty, he was oft injured, and the 2nd and 3rd string rb's got plenty of reps throughout the last couple years.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: #####, about that 2nd string qb bs, that's what sos was

Oct 27, 2013, 5:40 PM

SOS said all week Dylan was the starter but Connor would be available if needed. Unlike playing Clemson, he was needed yesterday.

You are right though, SOS saw your deficiencies and a backup was good enough to exploit your defense. Thanks for pointing out you guys weren't that good.

Re: as far as fearing the thumb

Oct 27, 2013, 5:35 PM

You know that thumbs is what they sucked before they moved up to #####.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,455
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic