Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
anyone see this?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

anyone see this?

Sep 23, 2019, 8:30 PM

and who is this doofus??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: anyone see this?

Sep 23, 2019, 8:47 PM

My question for Mr Klatt, who has he seen that passes the eye test for #1? With Clemson being the defending NC, they are rightfully #1 until another team has proven that they are better, and they can't use our schedule against be we don't hand pick our schedule, but we do beat who is placed in front of us in the playoffs and the NCG, and that makes his word absolutely meaningless bc he can't prove none of what ever he says as being a fact!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2019, 6:14 AM

I agree with him, but it doesnt matter who is 1 now anyway.

I also agree with him, but too freaking bad.

Sep 24, 2019, 7:07 AM

We’ve all had to suffer with preconceived opinions of teams from the SEC for years, so if Clemson gets the benefit of the doubt because they returned a stacked team from an undefeated national championship season where they demolished Notre Dame and Bama, works for me.

null

Re: I also agree with him, but too freaking bad.

Sep 27, 2019, 11:35 AM

Absolutely, demolished both teams by 27 and 28 points, #3 Notre Dame 30-3, and #1 Bama 44-16. If any SEC team would have had won their playoff game, and the NCG by those scores, would there have been any question of who has the right to hold the #1 ranking!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nobody would notice if he never wrote anything again***

Sep 23, 2019, 8:49 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he's right

Sep 23, 2019, 9:03 PM

about knowing all about sucking.

Sep 23, 2019, 9:05 PM

That "Doofus" will eat crow just like Rick Neuhosel (CBS)did after his A & M pick...
Love it!!
Go Tigers!!

now that you mention it...

Sep 23, 2019, 9:25 PM

It seems to me that one each Joel Klatt is still butthurt from our 2005 Tigers with Charlie Whitehurst at QB beating his Colorado Buffaloes in the Citrus Bowl.

Sep 23, 2019, 9:42 PM

He’s a ?? and only looks at scores. He doesn’t realize Clemson has won every game handily while playing around 70 or more players in every game. The guys will show him again this year it’s all fun and games until the playoffs start. Then it’s ALL business.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he lives and talk long enough, he'll be right..

Sep 23, 2019, 9:45 PM

And a monkey will type a novel that's Pulitzer-worthy. Global warming...or cooling...or an asteroid, will have won by then.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2019, 9:48 PM

It's the same narrative from him every year, 'Clemson is over rated.' He would rather have a 2 loss sec team than undefeated Clemson in the playoff.

Sep 23, 2019, 9:48 PM

Yosemity Sam said is best
He is an idgit

Sep 23, 2019, 10:03 PM

Sep 23, 2019, 9:50 PM

This guy's question does not even support his point. We ARE after 4 weeks and Clemson is #1. What does that have to do with pre-season polls?

He always rides our a$$z and is...

Sep 23, 2019, 9:51 PM

....always embarrassing himself when we prove him wrong. We are in his head and he can't get us out.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2019, 9:58 PM

The problem with his preconceived notion theory, is that the offense would be performing well without the preconceived expectations. Everybody wants to knock us because we have not played our best game yet, even though our B game is better than just about anybody else's A game.

A jealous 5th rate pundit***

Sep 23, 2019, 10:50 PM

That's being extremely generous....***

Sep 24, 2019, 4:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2019, 5:54 AM

I won’t use the “he hates Clemson” mantra but....he really doesn’t like our Tigers very much. I guess his opinion is formed on many things but he lacks objectivity. He and all Fox sports analyst’s bread is buttered by the Big10. Thats where his bias comes from, I’m sure of it.

Sep 24, 2019, 6:04 AM

I won’t use the “he hates Clemson” mantra but....he really doesn’t like our Tigers very much. I guess his opinion is formed on many things but he lacks objectivity. He and all Fox sports analyst’s bread is buttered by the Big10. Thats where his bias comes from, I’m sure of it.

Sep 24, 2019, 6:42 AM

Whats wrong with with what he said. He has a fair point. I tend to agree with him. We havent looked that great.

Sep 24, 2019, 7:19 AM

Soon as I saw Joel Kmart, I knew it was going to be controversial. Of course he’s right and all the AP and Coaches poll voters know absolutely nothing. That’s the way he sees it from his former Colorado QB days when Clemson beat them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2019, 7:23 AM

I think its more of a formality that we are #1 at this stage.. If they all voted on who they think will win it all, it wouldnt be so clear. Who is #1 at this stage doesn't matter anyway.

Sep 24, 2019, 7:38 AM

Plus he just wants clicks so anything to start an argument.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joel Klatt was spewing crap about us last year too...

Sep 24, 2019, 8:10 AM

Threw out a lot of Clemson hate right up until we crushed everyone in the playoffs. After the Bama beat down he was all "Clemson is great". Dude is a tool and like most ego driven wannabe's, writes and says anything he thinks will get him clicks and buzz. Ignore him and let him stew in his own mediocrity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is the same doofus who said it was "borderline

Sep 24, 2019, 11:05 AM

irresponsible" to pick anyone other than Alabama to win last years National Championship. We all know how that turned out for him.

BTW, even though he runs his mouth, his Top 10 after week 3 this year had Clemson at #1.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2019, 1:49 PM

Yes, he’s in my carpool. Doesn’t say much on the drive though, he’s always on Twitter.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic