Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Ole Miss still leads for Nkemdiche
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: Ole Miss still leads for Nkemdiche

Jan 3, 2013, 10:40 AM

Ole Miss still leads for Nkemdiche

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YAWN !!!! Nothing to see here folks. Move along !!!***

Jan 3, 2013, 10:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

This is no longer a clemson recruit, please stop!***

Jan 3, 2013, 10:43 AM

Technically, I think he is. We just don't lead for him.

Jan 3, 2013, 10:53 AM

And quite honestly, that's fine. I think it's hard to fault a kid who wants to play with his brother... actually, I find it admirable that he would shun bigger programs like LSU and Alabama to play for Ole Miss.

Yes, I'd prefer it if he were a Tiger. But we can still achieve all our goals without him.

But as far as the recruiting updates are concerned, I think we still get them because he's still considered an active recruit.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...Nothing like a little cloak and dagger amid wild

Jan 3, 2013, 10:46 AM

celebrations to stir up the masses!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Couldn't. Care. Less.

Jan 3, 2013, 10:49 AM

"The rock has strange powers. When you rub it, and run down the hill, the adrenaline flows. It’s the most emotional experience I’ve ever had." -Michael Dean Perry

"If you don't like Clemson, something is wrong with YOU." -Dabo Swinney

I still say this kid would be all Clemson if his momma

Jan 3, 2013, 10:50 AM

hadn't laid down the law. I think he wanted (and may still want) to come to Clemson. Just the way he words it, "It would be hard not to go there" isn't exactly a ringing endorsement, and is actually negative. Oh well, we'll be fine without him, and I'm sure he'll be fine, but I hate it for him to be pressured this way by his family and to miss out on a great career at Clemson on account of it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Well

Jan 3, 2013, 10:51 AM

bye

Re: Didnt read and dont care

Jan 3, 2013, 10:54 AM

period

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

still no ugay? too bad ajc***

Jan 3, 2013, 10:59 AM

I want to play in the POS Bowl that Ole Miss was in

Jan 3, 2013, 11:03 AM

what an honor? lol

I've said it before and I will say it again....

Jan 3, 2013, 11:19 AM

if he wants to spend the next three years of his life playing for a team that will struggle to achieve a .500 record each year spend his holidays in places like Birmingham or Shreveport (if that) more power to him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sammy is a star at Clemson, his brother starts for UF- UM

Jan 3, 2013, 11:15 AM

is not a horrible place but their fb program is not in the same league as ours nor is their school academically. I'm surprised his mom is not solely interested in his future rather than just keeping things the same for both boys. I bet if he does come to Clemson, his mom will end up loving it and she'll realize that having two good experiences is better for the family in the long run.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The difference is....

Jan 3, 2013, 12:05 PM

unlike UM boosters, Clemson fans aren't providing financial support for her political endeavrors in Nigeria or offering her husband a position with lucrative medical practice in Memphis.

I've said this before...I'll be the first to donate to her

Jan 3, 2013, 2:24 PM

opponent if he's not a Tiger.

That way she can have all the time in the world to watch them play football together.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WHO CARES?***

Jan 3, 2013, 2:25 PM

Re: WHO CARES?***

Jan 3, 2013, 2:40 PM

I care. He's not number 1 for no reason, and last time I checked we didn't have any good DE's coming in the class of 2013. Perhaps I speak alone, but I'm still hoping he changes his mind and comes to Clemson.

Re: WHO CARES?***

Jan 3, 2013, 2:44 PM

Ever heard of Shaq lawson, or Ebenezer Ogundeko? And don't discount Dane Rogers!

The DE situation

Jan 3, 2013, 3:07 PM

Technically, Lawson was a 2012 recruit. He had to go to Hargrave to finish classes. And to be honest, I've watched his highlight reel and I'm not overly impressed with what I saw. He's no Nkemdiche, let's just put it that way. And while Ebenzer seems pretty good, I'm almost certain he will end up at Syracuse with him being a New York native and all.

HEY (hey), YOU (you), Get offa' our cloud!!***

Jan 3, 2013, 2:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I wish he'd commit to Ole #### or LSWho so we don't have to

Jan 3, 2013, 3:19 PM

see the updates anymore. Of course I'd still love to have him but I think we're out of it.

T-net don't like "Ole Plss"***

Jan 3, 2013, 3:20 PM

go pitt!!!!

Jan 3, 2013, 3:46 PM

nm

another thread bout this ignorant ####### ***

Jan 3, 2013, 3:47 PM

Replies: 23