Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
all this started when women were given the right to vote...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 2,331

all this started when women were given the right to vote...

Apr 20, 2014, 12:24 PM

i'm sure of it...the next thing you know, they were asking to sit in the front seat, then telling us how insensitive we are to their needs.

that annie laurie gaylor chick, co-pres of the ffrf, is just hitting us where it hurts most, in our fabulous footballs.

smh

read more here: http://www.amazon.com/Woe-To-The-Women-Bible/dp/1877733024

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh, women have been voting for over 20 years now.

Apr 20, 2014, 12:52 PM

Not sure what that has to do with our strength and conditioning program.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Less voting, more samiches. imo

Apr 20, 2014, 1:00 PM

And just curious but where did the notion that rabbits lay eggs come from? And how does Jesus tie into that? Did they have chocolate eggs back den?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rabbits and eggs comes from the worship of Easter, a...

Apr 20, 2014, 1:16 PM

Pagan fertility goddess. Kind of ironic how both holidays related to Yeshua (Jesus) are actually the dates of two pagan holidays, (Easter the pagan fertility goddess, Christmas which is the birthdate of Mithras the messiah of a Roman pagan cult, Yeshua was most likely born in June).

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Sirius answer is sirius***

Apr 21, 2014, 9:12 AM

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

The Bible calls it Easter.

Apr 21, 2014, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Rabbits and eggs comes from the worship of Easter, a... ]

I recognize Easter as a holy day because the first church recognized Easter as a holy day.

Christmas is a pagan holiday.

PS, I'm a Southern Baptist.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

gwp ain't gonna like you trying to take away

Apr 21, 2014, 9:26 AM

his stocking full of coal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

According to many here Joey Batson is a girl...

Apr 20, 2014, 1:01 PM [ in reply to Uh, women have been voting for over 20 years now. ]

HTH this helps

more like 100 years. The op poster isn't old enough to...

Apr 20, 2014, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Uh, women have been voting for over 20 years now. ]

to have lived when women got the right to vote

Actually, in early Christianity many early converts were...

Apr 20, 2014, 1:12 PM

women, because Nazarene Judaism (Christianity) gave them a sense of being and freedom they didn't get from society or other religions. It's a complete myth that women are held as second class citizens in the Bible. The books of Esther and Ruth in the Tanak (Old Testament), and the first person to see Yeshua (Jesus) after his death on the cross was Mary Magdalene. These are 3 examples in the bible of women being equals to men.

3? as in strikes? maybe that's where cartwright got his

Apr 20, 2014, 1:25 PM

three strike rule? hmmmm...

i think the picture is becoming clearer as this provides us another example & greater insight into the possible reasons why this zealot, this gaylor woman, is mad at the world of sports we all know & love.

smh

She is lacking a proper relationship with a good man.

Apr 20, 2014, 3:22 PM

But so is bob and he's not biching and meddling in church business.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe bob wants to take some swings from the other side

Apr 20, 2014, 7:03 PM

of the plate?

you know, give the sultry ms gaylor a call, buy her a few drinks, take her dancing then knock the bottom out of it over an extended weekend?

maybe that's what she needs?

Sorry dsp, bob only likes one side of the plate, but if there's a Mr. Gaylor.....***

Apr 20, 2014, 7:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Actually, in early Christianity many early converts were...

Apr 20, 2014, 3:32 PM [ in reply to Actually, in early Christianity many early converts were... ]
image.jpg(104.7 K)

Deer TigerLadies,

Apr 20, 2014, 3:24 PM

dsp is joking.

Are you sure 88?

Apr 20, 2014, 3:32 PM

It seems so out of character for DSP to be joking on the boreds.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

I'll shake my leg in hopes this coot falls off.***

Apr 20, 2014, 3:36 PM

^^^ fabricator & diddler of livestock; not to be trusted...***

Apr 20, 2014, 4:19 PM [ in reply to Deer TigerLadies, ]

plz tell me the wimmenz are going to burn their bra's next.***

Apr 20, 2014, 7:04 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

annie laurie gaylor

Apr 21, 2014, 9:10 AM

she be like serpent.

Replies: 20
| visibility 2,331
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic