Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I see Trubisky led the Bears to 3 points
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

I see Trubisky led the Bears to 3 points

Sep 6, 2019, 6:05 AM

Let's see what DW4 can do this week.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I see Trubisky led the Bears to 3 points

Sep 6, 2019, 6:18 AM

He sucks. He is a good athlete, but overall just doesnt have it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2019, 8:36 AM

Lol. He made the pro bowl last year, while missing 2 games and leading his team to a 11-3 record. He had a very good year last year.

Sep 6, 2019, 7:25 AM

Stupendous draft choice by the Bears.

Sep 6, 2019, 7:42 AM

They thought they had Tom Brady but the real Superman is with The Texans! Deshaun is going to really takeover the NFL with his protection better and 3 good wr’s and a good TE.

What he’s done running for his life has been amazing, he has been the biggest pulse they have along with a great WR Nuk! Nuk will show out with other targets available, he won’t have to fake out the whole defense to catch a TD pass.

They’ll have to cover all of them. If they can run the ball more they’ll be lethal!

So happy they are working on the OL. They did the right thing getting rid of The Coot Clown ??!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Sep 6, 2019, 8:21 AM

Yes. What a terrible decision the Bears made in the 2017 draft. Things are working out for Watson but if the Bears had taken him they win by 17 (at least) last night.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hoowee, dats a high powered offense right there! Lucky

Sep 6, 2019, 8:26 AM

they took him instead of Deshaun!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DW4 was drafted into a much better situation

Sep 6, 2019, 8:34 AM

The Bears skipping him was a blessing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

and Aaron Rodgers only led the Packers

Sep 6, 2019, 8:35 AM

to 10. I agree Watson was a much better pick. Mahommes May have been even a better pick in retro- time will tell. However, talking junk about Trubinsky after 1 game when these guys hardly play as a unit any more in pre-season may be a bit premature. They were a playoff team last year- what were they?- 3 seed in NFC last year? I happen to think that QB class may turn out very good. Ironically at one point they were trying to say there were no 1st rounders in that class and that teams should wait for the following class of 1st rounders

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic