Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
an FYI - OB halftime show...Dierks Bentley
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 937

an FYI - OB halftime show...Dierks Bentley

Dec 8, 2013, 10:43 PM

http://dierks.com/news/dierks-perform-discover-orange-bowl-halftime-show

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 10:48
Dierks to Perform for Discover Orange Bowl Halftime Show
AWARD-WINNING COUNTRY MUSIC STAR DIERKS BENTLEY TO
ROCK DISCOVER ORANGE BOWL HALFTIME SHOW

NBC’S “THE VOICE” SEASON FOUR WINNER DANIELLE BRADBERY TO
PERFORM THE NATIONAL ANTHEM DURING DISCOVER ORANGE BOWL
COUNTDOWN TO KICKOFF

Adding to the tradition of one of college football’s premier bowl games, Multi-
PLATINUM selling country superstar Dierks Bentley will headline the Discover Orange Bowl Halftime Show, while Danielle Bradbery, last season’s winner of NBC’s hit show “The Voice,” will perform the National Anthem during the Discover Orange Bowl Countdown to Kickoff on January 3, 2014 at Sun Life Stadium. Bentley joins a long-standing tradition of top entertainment
showcased during the Orange Bowl halftime show, which has included Jake Owen, Train, the Goo Goo Dolls, Kelly Clarkson, Kool & the Gang, Ciara, ZZ Top and the Doobie Brothers in recent years.

Dierks has forged his own artistic path in an industry built predominantly on formula. He has mixed elements of modern country, classic country, bluegrass and rock, maintaining an unmistakable identity while constantly reinventing his sound. His most recent album HOME debuted at number on the Billboard Country Album Charts and spawned three consecutive chart-topping hits, marking 10 career number one songs for Dierks as a singer and songwriter. His five previous studio albums have sold more than five million copies and earned 11 GRAMMY nominations and an invitation to join the Grand Ole Opry. Dierks recently released his new single “I Hold On” off his upcoming album RISER.

Danielle Bradbery joins a distinguished list of musicians to perform the National Anthem during the Discover Orange Bowl Countdown to Kickoff. The 17 year-old star of “The Voice” is the youngest winner ever and her coach, Blake Shelton, called her, "the most important artist to ever walk across The Voice stage.” The Texas native earned high praise for her performances
of classics. Danielle’s covers of top Country songs landed her on the top of the iTunes Country Chart multiple times throughout the season, making her the highest selling artist in the show's history. She joins the likes of Javier Colon, Little Big Town, Nicole Henry, Arturo Sandoval, Katherine McPhee, Cece Winans, Ruben Studdard and Yolanda Adams to perform the National Anthem at the Orange Bowl.

The 2014 Discover Orange Bowl, to be held on January 3, 2013 at 8:00 p.m., will feature the ACC Champion against a BCS at-large team. Both the Discover Orange Bowl and Discover Orange Bowl Halftime Show will be broadcast by ESPN. For tickets, log on to www.orangebowl.org or call 305-341-4702.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saw him at ACCCG not bad solid tunes***

Dec 8, 2013, 10:46 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad it isn't Train..........again..............

Dec 8, 2013, 11:03 PM

NM

I thought it may be a reunion of Chrissie Hynde's old group. What was there name again? ;) d***

Dec 8, 2013, 11:09 PM

Your Character is what you do when no one is watching.

Re: I thought it may be a reunion of Chrissie Hynde's old group. What was there name again? ;) d***

Dec 9, 2013, 12:11 AM

You're showing your age now. I had to look them up because they're way before my day.

Re: an FYI - OB halftime show...Dierks Bentley***

Dec 8, 2013, 11:11 PM

So, no Johnny Cash, Andy Williams OR Johnny Mathias?

Dec 8, 2013, 11:13 PM

Haaa! GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"their" ... hate it when a joke goes to pot because of poor spelling.***

Dec 8, 2013, 11:12 PM

back on the chain gang is more a coot song, wouldn't you say***

Dec 8, 2013, 11:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 8
| visibility 937
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic