Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
amazing feeling when you truly & honestly feel your team is best as well as your coaches!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,143

amazing feeling when you truly & honestly feel your team is best as well as your coaches!

Dec 25, 2019, 10:07 PM

Not to put down a superb OHst Team & Staff but I’ve always felt pretty comfortable in what Coach Swinney & Staff put on the field especially in major games!

saying..5 straight CFP trips and 2 of last 3 Natty trophies!

Go TiGERS..Play Your Game where Best is Standard and see where the chips ALL-IN fall.

Good luck TiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Little ole Clemson

Dec 25, 2019, 10:31 PM

Little ole Clemson has become an incredible Dynasty that will be remembered by all for many years to come.

I believe we are on the strongest run ever in College Football. Clemson will never be the same from a strong southern tradition to a Dynasty that will change the face of College football ??.

Our Dabo Swinney has some incredible fight and need to compete at the highest level. After 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 Natty’s. How long will it take for our doubters to believe we are here to stay. It’s going to be fun finding out!

Go Tigers!??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: amazing feeling when you truly & honestly feel your team is best as well as your coaches!

Dec 25, 2019, 10:48 PM

Yea!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: amazing feeling when you truly & honestly feel your team is best as well as your coaches!

Dec 26, 2019, 7:49 AM

Best is the standard at Clemson!

Dec 26, 2019, 7:29 AM

Spot on BiLl!

What I’m reminded of is after we lost to Bama in ‘15, the story line was “Our coaching staff was out coached by the Bama staff.”

Going into this CFP, that is now one of our strengths!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 26, 2019, 8:00 AM

sounds like you have Tnet Hubris Bill, I'd be careful.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2019, 8:00 AM

TU

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,143
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic