Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
am i the only juan that wants to talk footsball on the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1,021

am i the only juan that wants to talk footsball on the

Sep 25, 2014, 1:30 PM

footsball boord?

strengths/ weaknesses in sattidy's matchup - let's heer'em

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

i think clemson has a better chance against clemson than

Sep 25, 2014, 1:31 PM

unc has against unc.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ these are the type of quality posts that allow juan to

Sep 25, 2014, 1:32 PM

rack up trophies

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Was that a question?***

Sep 25, 2014, 1:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Another thread where we talk about beating ourselves.

Sep 25, 2014, 1:42 PM [ in reply to i think clemson has a better chance against clemson than ]

This could get messy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

do I get an assist on this trophy post?***

Sep 25, 2014, 1:44 PM [ in reply to i think clemson has a better chance against clemson than ]

Good topic york. Looking at the new depth chart I'd say

Sep 25, 2014, 1:32 PM

the strengths and weaknesses for Saturday are as follows:

Strengths - Clemson
Weaknesses - UNC

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^ example of juan using his/her knowledge to rack up

Sep 25, 2014, 1:33 PM

trophies

9 out of 10 categories to clemson, but i gave carolina

Sep 25, 2014, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Good topic york. Looking at the new depth chart I'd say ]

intangibles, because it's the crissun thing to do and "gawd on our side" was #8 on my list.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ example of juan using his/her sarcastic humor to rack up

Sep 25, 2014, 1:37 PM

trophies...

i hope newbs are payin' attention

Taking so many notes I had to get another notepad***

Sep 25, 2014, 1:49 PM

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

ffrf isn't gonna like this***

Sep 25, 2014, 1:37 PM [ in reply to 9 out of 10 categories to clemson, but i gave carolina ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

i figure after the fswho gane, gawd sorta owes us juan.***

Sep 25, 2014, 1:38 PM

^^ example of how to cleverly bring religion into the

Sep 25, 2014, 1:39 PM

footsball boored...

there's a wealth of info in this thread newbs, take it all in.

feels like I shood have an assist on this juan too

Sep 25, 2014, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Good topic york. Looking at the new depth chart I'd say ]

doin what I can

I think we should wear orange jerseys and white pants.

Sep 25, 2014, 1:40 PM

I think the orange helmet would be best, too.

I think we need to practice FG kicking and hiking the ball.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Also, players need to execute.***

Sep 25, 2014, 1:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Execute whom?***

Sep 25, 2014, 1:45 PM

Re: Execute whom?

Sep 25, 2014, 1:47 PM

Swoff comes to mind. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: am i the only juan that wants to talk footsball on the

Sep 25, 2014, 1:48 PM

I think the team comes out rolling a little slow in the first and then the steam will start to pick up. Starting this week I think this team will begin to play as a total team domination all around and that's not saying we don't play anybody I just think a lot of guys will be returning from injury and the team will start to build some chemistry with the younger guys.

thank you for serious reply

Sep 25, 2014, 1:50 PM

ignore these other morans

Cole under center or Watson in the shotgun?***

Sep 25, 2014, 1:48 PM

Re: Cole under center or Watson in the shotgun?***

Sep 25, 2014, 3:39 PM

Yes, both at once---that way we got it covered!

Both,

Sep 25, 2014, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Cole under center or Watson in the shotgun?*** ]

at the same time. That should save us from having to try another field goal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UNC fg kicking > Clemson's.

Sep 25, 2014, 1:51 PM

We're Doomeded.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1,021
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic