Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BKB Update: NCAA tournament projection for Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

BKB Update: NCAA tournament projection for Clemson

Jan 16, 2016, 10:52 AM

NCAA tournament projection for Clemson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BKB Update: NCAA tournament projection for Clemson

Jan 16, 2016, 11:03 AM

Awesome! Just keep getting some wins...

Jan 16, 2016, 11:23 AM

Watched last three wins. Tigers are playing like a team and have big Mo. Good luck today!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I owe coach Brad an apology.

Jan 16, 2016, 5:36 PM

Jan 16, 2016, 8:20 PM

@viztiz isnt going to like this

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 16, 2016, 8:33 PM

Yeah, you're not a troll. I'm happy to see the team doing well. I just seriously doubt it's time to make final four reservations. Lunardi's "if the season ended today" assessments are stupid. The season doesn't end today. We have a lot of basketball to play. If the team is capable of this it only begs more questions about Brownell's early season coaching and preparation. It's not like this is the first time we've dropped a couple to truly crap teams early in the season. It's every year. We should be looking at a highly ranked team after a run like this and we're not. That's on him. We were 6-3 at the midpoint of the ACC last year. We have a brutal road stretch coming up. And Lunardi punditry means nothing if we drop a couple games.

For a little perspective - updated through today's game Warren Nolan puts us at 80th in RPI. No one has ever made it with an RPI below 67. Ever. If you want to bet against that horse go ahead. I'm sure someone will give you a prop bet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2016, 8:37 PM

must really be fun going through life being you.

Jan 16, 2016, 8:45 PM

Lol yep he sure is a sad "fan".

He is almost upset that we won.

null

Jan 17, 2016, 6:12 PM

I was thinking that maybe he has had some type of serious trauma happen to him involving Brad Brownell since he has been at Clemson. I haven't really heard anything about Brad being a stud like our last BB coach or anything like that, but he sounded like he has a terrible dislike for Brad. Hopefully he will get over it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

am I the only one that sees the

Jan 16, 2016, 8:47 PM [ in reply to Re: BKB Update: NCAA tournament projection for Clemson ]

irony here?

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

No.***

Jan 16, 2016, 10:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2016, 10:32 PM [ in reply to Re: BKB Update: NCAA tournament projection for Clemson ]

When you're teaming up with 117 I know senility is catching up with you.

Jan 16, 2016, 8:47 PM [ in reply to Re: BKB Update: NCAA tournament projection for Clemson ]

It's almost like our RPI wouldn't be 80 if we keep playing at our current level. You should refrain from telling others they don't understand RPI.

I know mind blowing right.

Sorry the Tigers keep winning and you can no longer bring up over 100 RPI.

Some fan you are always negative.

null

Jan 16, 2016, 10:29 PM

I offered a pragmatic explanation as to why my feelings about our prospects are muted after being personally called out by you. As usual you don't address a single point I made. I'll paraphrase - six seasons of Brad Brownell. Six seasons we start the season in a hole. Even in his one NCAA year we started 6-4. I do not have confidence in this coach and no five games is going to change that. Nothing I have said rises to the level of disrespect you showed for our baseball program so you continue to be a hypocrite.

Wow, these last five games change nothing for you?

Jan 16, 2016, 10:52 PM

You do realize that no coach at Clemson has ever beaten four ranked teams in a row, right? Not Purnell, not Barnes, not Ellis, not Foster. If you aren't extremely impressed by the high level at which our team is playing since the new year, then I don't think it is possible for you to be impressed.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Three ranked teams, not four.***

Jan 16, 2016, 10:53 PM

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Wow, these last five games change nothing for you?

Jan 17, 2016, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Wow, these last five games change nothing for you? ]

Never said I wasn't happy or impressed. You're jumping in on sub-thread where I was called out directly by a troll. Feel free to pile on.

Jan 16, 2016, 8:56 PM [ in reply to Re: BKB Update: NCAA tournament projection for Clemson ]

Is this the ONLY thing you've had to say after the game today? Just curious

Jan 17, 2016, 10:24 AM

Yep won 5 straight and 3 ranked in a row and he still can't bring himself to say something positive.

So sad

null

Suck all of the joy out of the run

Jan 16, 2016, 9:18 PM [ in reply to Re: BKB Update: NCAA tournament projection for Clemson ]

If can't enjoy what this basketball team is doing, go back to chasing 18-year-old football recruits.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cool....We aren't done. **

Jan 16, 2016, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Re: BKB Update: NCAA tournament projection for Clemson ]

nm

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic