Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
National Championship Tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

National Championship Tickets

Jan 2, 2017, 11:35 PM

Is the general consensus that if you put in a request through IPTAY, you've heard back by now? I've got a screenshot from my request for 4 tickets when I put it in online back in early December. But I didn't get an IPTAY email confirming or saying that if a request was entered, tickets will be available. I don't see anything listed on my Order History page. And my credit card hasn't been charged.

If I'm out of luck, this is now the second year this has happened. Last year, our group luckily had TeamTix as a backup. This year, we're looking at doubling the cost of the ticket by going the StubHub route and re-coordinating with an old roommate in the military flying in from Germany. I'm partially to blame for not having called and confirmed the request, especially after having the same thing happen last year. But how hard can it be to get this right online?

Just incredibly frustrated with our own ticket office at the moment.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: National Championship Tickets

Jan 2, 2017, 11:38 PM

Same thing happened to me. Went to the ticket office and was told I am out of luck.

also had issues with application

Jan 3, 2017, 3:28 PM

I sent in an application and was charged the $15 app fee but somehow it was for a blank application even though I had requested 2 tickets. Was told by ticket office that they would refund the application fee but was basically out of luck for tickets.

Jan 2, 2017, 11:42 PM

Sign in to IPTAY account. It will tell you if you have tickets.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It doesn't, which makes me furious***

Jan 2, 2017, 11:49 PM

email politely and show the screenshot

Jan 2, 2017, 11:54 PM

I bet you will get tickets.

Jan 3, 2017, 12:03 AM

the exact same thing happened to me also. Ordered 4 tix but no record of order and never got emails. What day did you place your order?

November 29th***

Jan 3, 2017, 12:08 AM

Jan 3, 2017, 2:16 PM

When you entered your cc and completed the request you should've gotten a confirmation email from IPTAY and the request would have been listed in your Order History on your IPTAY account online.

I'm an IPTAY Rep and had people last year and this year who thought they requested tickets, but didn't hit the continue button and follow through the next 2-3 pages where you finalize your request. If you didn't put your credit card info in, then you didn't complete the request.

If you did submit your cc info and have a screenshot of your request, I bet they will try to help you as "amystickets" stated above.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2017, 3:22 PM

I had the same thing happen to me. I believe it had to do with an account activation I was asked to do during the process, that cleared my order. Not sure if you had to do that as well when trying to request post season tickets.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic