Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
all the hoopla is over... quit crying... support the boys...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

all the hoopla is over... quit crying... support the boys...

Mar 20, 2017, 10:52 AM

regardless of how you feel about Brownell, DRad, or the situation, our team is our team and our coach is our coach. He has 8 months to get things ready for next season.

Its time to get behind the team.

Maybe, with Blossomgame out the door, the team can look to Mitchell, Reed, and Grantham for some leadership and get this ship righted for next year.

Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: all the hoopla is over... quit crying... support the boys...

Mar 20, 2017, 10:54 AM

sure - sound about right

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Sirius questions here....

Mar 20, 2017, 10:55 AM

Do you really believe Brownell is going to get things fixed for next year?

Is there anything that he's done that leads you to believe he is even capable of getting things fixed?

I'll hang up and listen, but frankly, I haven't seen anything that leads me to believe it's going to get any better.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: Sirius questions here....

Mar 20, 2017, 10:57 AM

he can't

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

i dont know if he will or not....

Mar 20, 2017, 10:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Sirius questions here.... ]

but i love clemson and i love clemson basketball, so i'll go to the games, support the team, and do my part to help the team succeed.

Whining about things you cannot control is crazy. We all knew this whole time Brownell was coming back, it shouldnt come as a surprise to anyone he's back

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I absolutely support the boys, and feel they deserve

Mar 20, 2017, 11:02 AM

better. Pinning our leadership ills though on a player (Blossomgame) as he heads out the door seems to fly in the face of your plea, but so be it. Onward and somewhere.

Go Tigers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I completely support the players.

Mar 20, 2017, 12:11 PM

And in that support, I say they deserve better coaching and leadership.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Here to defend the indefensible again?

Mar 20, 2017, 11:10 AM

Here's to another year in the pumpkin patch, waiting for an NCAA bid:

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll support the team regardless

Mar 20, 2017, 11:26 AM

and hope Brad makes some fundamental changes to his approach, as the way he's been doing things clearly has not worked

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll support the team regardless

Mar 20, 2017, 12:04 PM

me too... i'm the eternal optimist...

there is so much room for improvement... so many areas where his team could be better...

next year's team will have some guys that are fun to watch

how about lets turn the page to baseball and then football

Mar 20, 2017, 11:28 AM

and quit wasting time talking about this mess of a program

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: how about lets turn the page to baseball and then football

Mar 20, 2017, 12:03 PM

Agreed! The baseball team is doing great. Football is an elite program. Ignore basketball until a change is made.

Mar 20, 2017, 12:11 PM

> Agreed! The baseball team is doing great. Football
> is an elite program. Ignore basketball until a
> change is made.

The definition of a loser.

You probably quit on the football team in 2010 too.

I'll support the basketball program, no matter who is coach. It's called being a "fan." Not a follower. Not a band wagoner. Not a wait-and-see approach. You be a fan, regardless.

The players deserve better than losers like you.

Mar 20, 2017, 12:16 PM

I demanded change and we got it. That's football.

Mar 20, 2017, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Re: how about lets turn the page to baseball and then football ]

Yep he is quite the loser. Created a new screen name to hide behind with his nonsense as well.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Easley, you are exactly right!

Mar 20, 2017, 11:39 AM

After much thought and putting my love and loyalty to ALL Tiger student athletes above any negatives. You are exactly right, let's accept decisions made by those in charge and support this program! Thanks for your post, it is spot on.

Re: all the hoopla is over... quit crying... support the boys...

Mar 20, 2017, 11:57 AM

For Easleytiger ; just curious , did you hold on to Tommy Bowden til the bitter end ?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just as i stated with basketball, i support the team

Mar 20, 2017, 12:40 PM

no matter what. the only way i wont get/stay behind the program is if there are things going on that detriment the integrity of our school/athletic programs.

If we go 0-12, i'll still support them and pull as hard as i can, and leave it to the administration (who, btw, knows much more than we do about EVERYTHING going on) to make the tough decisions

Its not all over because of the way this is handled

Mar 20, 2017, 1:25 PM

I wanted BrownL gone last year because he had already proven he was a .500 coach and that's all he'll ever be in this conference.

But next year there's nothing he can do, he can't recruit - every school we compete against for players is going to point out the obvious that we tried to run him off this year and didn't want to pay money for another coach. He can't coach, why would the players respect him at all. He had one foot out the door and now he's supposed to come back and lead the players someplace he's never lead a team in his tenure here.

He's a dead-man-walking and as bad a he's been for Clemson basketball the administration has compounded his failure but setting us back at least 2 more years to even be able to recruit and have a direction for the program. The basketball program is a rudderless ship until he's gone and if pointing that out an expecting better is "crying" then I'll be doing it until he' gone.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic