Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
about too prolly #### some Tiger fans off with this one!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

about too prolly #### some Tiger fans off with this one!

Dec 5, 2013, 4:57 PM

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT, im soo ready for tajh too graduate. us fans give him a pass 2 often bc he kills sorry teams but most the time folds in big games except lsu and ga. but we RAN the ball weel in those games was a big reason we won them. here too tell yall right now i BET YALL ANYTHING COLE STOUDT WILL beat out kelly and watson next yr. in my opinion i think he would have done better than tajh. it aint tajh thats sooo good its the system look at cole when given a chance 19- for 20. against state i get it but you all will see next yr how he wnt fold when he gets pressure on him like tajh hell tajh ran right into clowneys sack he had no preesure at all but was scared like a #### baby idc what ya say but remeber what i said ab cole stoudt next yr!!! and YES im a bitter pissed off Tiger fan i BLEED ORANGE! despite what u all will say! #TigerGang

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: about too prolly #### some Tiger fans off with this one!

Dec 5, 2013, 5:04 PM

thanks for the insight and you make some interestingpoints. i think that YOUR PREDICTION about stoudt was loud and i think that being loud is ok but also i will reemember wat you said per your request. i also noted that you are suuuuuch a Tiger fan that your blood is orange in color.

PS: is tigerGang a real gang, or more of a club. no offence, but you don't seem very gangster.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Intellectually stimulating argument***

Dec 5, 2013, 5:38 PM

U izz dum***

Dec 5, 2013, 5:05 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have said all year Cole Stoudt was the better QB but he

Dec 5, 2013, 5:05 PM

was a preferred walk-on and Tajh was the highly touted recruit. There was not enough separation between the two in the coaching staff evaluation to start Stoudt over Tajh. I think there will not be a drop in QB play next year if Cole starts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have said all year Cole Stoudt was the better QB but he

Dec 5, 2013, 5:16 PM

He is on scholarship not a preferred walk on. If your going to troll at at least do a little research.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^very FOWL odor^^^*

Dec 5, 2013, 5:08 PM

Nm

Really Want To See Stoudt Operate A Whole Game ----

Dec 5, 2013, 5:35 PM

Then we will find out...He has one he// of a test
in the first game....@Georgia. I hope his arm can
get it done, because I don't want him running in
confined spaces until he puts on about 20.lbs.

Re: Really Want To See Stoudt Operate A Whole Game ----

Dec 5, 2013, 6:09 PM

yep but they will have a new qb too so maybe we can benefit from that

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2013, 5:34 PM

So, what you are saying is that because Cole went 19 for 20 against State that he would have performed better under preasure than Tajh? You're also saying that Tajh is not a big game performer EXCEPT in what everyone was saying before the game was THE biggest game on campus in years? Were you saying all this coming off the UGA game when Tajh won 2 BIG games in a row? Were you screaming for Cole to start the day after he went 19 for 20 in trash time against an FCS team? I hope Cole comes in and starts and leads the team to an ACC title and a win over that team in the midlands. But that doesn't change the fact that Tajh is one of the best QBs in program history. He has a flawed record, yes. I wish he would have at least won a couple of those SCU games. But I will never understand those that can't build up someone without tearing another down. Go Tigers!

Dec 5, 2013, 7:24 PM

I can assure you that some of these Tajh haters will be eating their words next year. All he did was rewrite the school and conference record books. I sure hope I'm wrong, however, I doubt that we have anyone in the program that will accomplish what Tajh has done.

JF77, think about your last statement.....I'd be willing to

Dec 5, 2013, 7:28 PM [ in reply to Re: about too prolly #### some Tiger fans off with this one! ]

bet that you do understand those type of people, as I have for a long, long time.

And that is precisely why I generally discredit those type of remarks as soon as I read or hear them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You really think stoudt should've started this year? I thought schuessler was more deserving and prob would've led us to 12-0.***

Dec 5, 2013, 5:38 PM

Dec 5, 2013, 7:20 PM

You do know that Tajh rewrote the acc record book don't you? And won around 30 games as a starter.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic