Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The "a win is a win" posts coming soon...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

The "a win is a win" posts coming soon...

Oct 26, 2013, 7:41 PM

If you can't come out better than that against second and third teasers a week after getting embarrassed on center stage, you've got some serious problems.

Yep, we won, but I'm not very optimistic about the remainder of our schedule. Something isn't right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

*teamers

Oct 26, 2013, 7:42 PM

Stupid auto correct

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Teasers was funnier.***

Oct 26, 2013, 7:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Maybe more appropriate***

Oct 26, 2013, 7:54 PM

"a week after getting embarrassed"

Oct 26, 2013, 7:46 PM

I think this is important. We've been out of sync for weeks, but we did seem to have a hangover from last week. But we got it together.

I went to Clemson during the Bowden years. I've seen Clemson teams lose that kinda game. And we won by 13 after giving up a garbage TD. I'll always be one of those guys that says "a win is a win." Because I know how hard they are to come by.

Plus if rather get things corrected after a win than a loss. We've got plenty of problems to address. But at the end of the day, WE WON

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "a week after getting embarrassed"

Oct 26, 2013, 7:59 PM

Easy to say that until we drop number 5 to the chickens. Then all of you pumpers will be carrying the torches and pitch forks just like the rest of us.

I just got done saying this to my buddies

Oct 26, 2013, 7:51 PM

Tired of saying a win is a win...however, this was a win haha

We've got to make some serious improvements that have much less to do with Xs and Os than they do with getting ready to play. No more coming out flat, slow starts, etc.

Proud of the team and our boys (good to see Hot Rod finally put one in) but we've got a lotta ball left to play!

Go Tigers!!

if we were playing u suc today..

we would have lost by 4 td's.we played today just like we did against fsu.crappy offense.only diff was that maryland didnt have much of an offense either thank god

Re: if we were playing u suc today..

Oct 26, 2013, 7:55 PM

But we didn't play USC. We played Maryland and won. Live in the now......

its the simple fact we have played like this..

Oct 26, 2013, 7:57 PM

for three straight games already.unless something clicks in a hurry.will be another beat down by them 5th in a row which will suck

Would you rather go back to losing these kind of games?***

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A win is a win.... Profound!***

Oct 26, 2013, 7:53 PM

But that's how football works

Oct 26, 2013, 7:56 PM

Yeah, that kinda effort today against SC would be bad. But we didn't play SC today. Had we played SC the 1st week of the season, we would have beaten them, too. But that doesn't matter, because we don't play them until the end of November.

We had a D- game today and won. We have got to get some fundamental things corrected, but we got the win today. That buys us time to get this thing fixed before our season is truly out the window

"A win is a loss?" Is that what you want to hear?***

Oct 26, 2013, 7:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure, that makes a lot of sense***

Only marginally less than "a win is a win"***

Oct 26, 2013, 8:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, better than the stupid posts that come out after a

Oct 26, 2013, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Sure, that makes a lot of sense*** ]

WIN that make NO sense.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really? you dont say?.***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

LOL.....we have Virginia, Georgia Tech on a Thursday in the

Oct 26, 2013, 7:59 PM

Valley, the friggen Citadel, and Kerolina left. Nothing has changed. From the outset of this season, it has always been about UGA, FSU, and the Coots, and it remains the same at this very moment. "I'm not very optimistic about the rest of the schedule..." Good lord. Where is another loss happening except maybe the Coots?

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic