Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dawg Nation Reporter on FineBomb just implied Natty comes thru Tuscaloosa, Athens & Clemson..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 3,724

Dawg Nation Reporter on FineBomb just implied Natty comes thru Tuscaloosa, Athens & Clemson..

Jan 22, 2019, 4:52 PM

with recruiting in such a small geographical area being highly intense.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Athens?? LOL.***

Jan 22, 2019, 4:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Athens?? LOL.***

Jan 22, 2019, 4:58 PM

I’d have loved to been there and put mr 3-1 in his place. UGAs got a tough time getting to east championship this year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well in 1980 . . .***

Jan 22, 2019, 5:20 PM [ in reply to Athens?? LOL.*** ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they really are the most delusional fanbase***

Jan 22, 2019, 5:31 PM [ in reply to Athens?? LOL.*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah...that distinction goes to u of 5c fans, but...

Jan 22, 2019, 5:58 PM

UGa fans certainly do have a grossly over-inflated opinion of themselves.

The Georgia Bulldogs, doing less with more since 1981.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: they really are the most delusional fanbase***

Jan 22, 2019, 6:19 PM [ in reply to they really are the most delusional fanbase*** ]

Indeed they are. I live near Athens and listen to that crap all the time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is Clemson or Alabama playing in Athens anytime soon?

Jan 22, 2019, 6:17 PM [ in reply to Athens?? LOL.*** ]

That’s the only way the natty rolls through Athens.

Success by proximity I suppose. Just like horseshoes.

Jan 22, 2019, 4:56 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Success by proximity I suppose. Just like horseshoes.

Jan 22, 2019, 5:01 PM

Yep, just like something a coot would say. Part champs for scoring 35 on a CBV test scheme.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Success by proximity...like Krakatoa ash

Jan 22, 2019, 5:31 PM [ in reply to Success by proximity I suppose. Just like horseshoes. ]

Or nuclear fallout? :)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think over the next 10 years, UGA will have as many SEC

Jan 22, 2019, 5:02 PM

Championships (or more) as Alabama.

That's just a hunch.

I agree. I think they'll also have a national championship

Jan 22, 2019, 5:10 PM

or two in the next ten years. Recruiting like they are, I'm not sure even they could screw it up.

And then they'll likely find themselves on probation and stripped of those titles a few years after that.

So you're saying we won't win all ten?***

Jan 22, 2019, 5:13 PM

UGA is only getting better. They can already play with Bama

Jan 22, 2019, 5:15 PM [ in reply to I agree. I think they'll also have a national championship ]

obviously, but they've gotta get over the hump. And once they do, I think they're gonna pass Bama over the next 10 years as Saban ages/retires.

The only thing that stops UGA is if their is some sort of NCAA deal. And I don't think they'll really do anything more than a slap on the wrist.

I think Clemson, UGA, and Bama are gonna be elite over these next 10 years with UGA inching pass Bama at some point.

smart will be coaching in the pros after another year or two sitting at home watching the natl champ***

Jan 22, 2019, 5:21 PM

Re: UGA is only getting better. They can already play with Bama

Jan 22, 2019, 5:29 PM [ in reply to UGA is only getting better. They can already play with Bama ]

Results matter.........and finishing second does not count....Georgia has not been able to get the job done time after time even with all that talent.......more likely Bulldogs will end up on probation rather than winning another championship.......Roll Tigers!!!!!!

whatever. I won't believe it until I see it. just because

Jan 22, 2019, 5:34 PM [ in reply to UGA is only getting better. They can already play with Bama ]

Dabo makes it look so easy.. don't expect them to capitalize on recruiting.

Saban may retire but Jimbo will out coach Smart 9-10 times. His schemes are out dated.

I agree about Jimbo. And that's one reason I think UGA will

Jan 22, 2019, 6:05 PM

have more SEC champs than Bama over the next 10 years. Jimbo is going to be a problem in the SEC West.

So are you saying the dawgs aren't going to get any:)

Jan 22, 2019, 5:20 PM [ in reply to I think over the next 10 years, UGA will have as many SEC ]

Seriously, UGA has the recruiting to do it but something just doesn't smell right there. And I'm not referring to the proverbial bag man. There is just something really strange about Kirby. Saban has the process (which failed him this year), Dabo has the fun hard working program with committed assistants, what does Kirby have (other that that weird smirk he always seems to have on his face) that will get him over the hump? It's going to take more than recruiting.

a grown man wearing a visor. That's really strange.

Jan 22, 2019, 6:15 PM

visors are for women golfers and softball players.

Re: I think over the next 10 years, UGA will have as many SEC

Jan 22, 2019, 10:09 PM [ in reply to I think over the next 10 years, UGA will have as many SEC ]

I agree UGA has the recruits, but I disagree that because it assumes Kirby will coach at the same level as Saban and his replacement. It also assumes LSU, Auburn, Florida and others will not improve. It also assumes a poor coach will replace Saban and run current top Bama recruits into the ground.

UGA may be the frontrunner after Saban's retirement, but there are lots of unknowns. And Florida or another team could easily take the upper hand with both Bama and UGA tying at zero, one or two championships.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dawg Nation Reporter on FineBomb just implied Natty comes thru Tuscaloosa, Athens & Clemson..

Jan 22, 2019, 5:24 PM

Who is in Athens.....because he can’t be talking about the Bullpuppies.........don’t think (only) one national championship would get you in this discussion unless you are nut......Roll Tigers!!!!!!

Re: Dawg Nation Reporter on FineBomb just implied Natty comes thru Tuscaloosa, Athens & Clemson..

Jan 22, 2019, 5:33 PM

If the Trophy is passing through Athens , Ga. the driver should download the Waze app . Would have kept them on 85 and gotten it to Clemson much faster .

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 23
| visibility 3,724
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic