Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sticking by my character analysis: Fisher is a classless bum
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Sticking by my character analysis: Fisher is a classless bum

Sep 9, 2019, 2:23 AM

And I'm adding this: Willie Taggart is going to be at FSU for a long time. He's having to clean up a trainwreck left by Jimbo - who's the REAL guy who destroyed FSU.

Taggart is having to rebuild the Noles from scratch - almost as if they were coming out of an NCAA "death penalty" situation. Fisher is the reason, because Jimbo's in it for Jimbo - and he'll do to A&M the exact same thing. Just watch.

If you want to get the real story about just what a rat Jimbo is & WHY Taggart is secure for years to come - read this:

(Hope it comes through as readable... If not, go to bleacherreport.com & search for "The Mess Jimbo Left - Inside FSU's Fall" - from May 2019)

https://syndication-bleacherreport-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2841875-the-mess-jimbo-left-inside-fsus-fall-and-willie-taggarts-plan-to-rise-again.amp.html?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQEKAFwAQ%3D%3D#aoh=15680053942294&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sticking by my character analysis: Fisher is a classless bum

Sep 9, 2019, 3:12 AM

Good points - huhud .... but Willie inherited good athletes ... and does not seem to be doing much with it ....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Sep 9, 2019, 4:13 AM

Talented players - that's true HopefulTiger. But Fisher left the QB cabinet pretty bare - & the locker room was apparently poisonous. Players allowed to do about anything - with no consequences.

Can you imagine if a suspended Tiger under Dabo showed up at pregame warmups in uniform as in the Winston example? My guess is he'd be off the team & with his scholarship yanked.

Maybe Fisher can call plays & such, but apparently he can't lead & be a HC. He's interested in the Fisher bank account & to heck with making good men out of his players.

Sep 9, 2019, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Sticking by my character analysis: Fisher is a classless bum ]

Decent athletes in some positions, yes. Toxic culture - yes.

Where was the skill on the O-line? I know a lot of folks will point to the QB issue but that begins with the line (or the lack there of).

There is only so much a good D can do for only so long if the QB is basically left to block himself.

Sep 9, 2019, 3:15 AM

Interesting article. Jameis Winston represents the beginning of the end for the Semiholes. Take an arrogant, entitled, criminal player and do whatever it takes to keep him on the field. This formula doesn't lead to long-term success.

Jameis wasn't the same after taking that RKO outta nowhere

Sep 9, 2019, 3:37 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbYxvGA9zQw

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The FSU situation is nowhere close to death penaltyesque.

Sep 9, 2019, 7:19 AM

Not even the same stratosphere.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jimbo gonna Jimbo....that loss hurt him severely***

Sep 9, 2019, 8:44 AM

a 'Spurrier'

Sep 9, 2019, 8:55 AM

So basically Jimbo pulled a 'Spurrier'? The definition being "letting a once decent football program fall into such a state that the next guy will be rebuilding for years and may never be able to straighten out the messyou made"

Re: a 'Spurrier'

Sep 9, 2019, 8:58 AM

Could not have pulled a spurrier, that would imply that the coots were once a decent program.

Maybe pulling a Pete Carroll?

Sep 9, 2019, 8:57 AM

Academics is the broken window of football programs. If you let that go unrepaired, the rest of the neighborhood is soon to follow. Jameis Winston broke a lot of windows.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic