Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Yuri Bezmenov
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 177

Yuri Bezmenov

Jul 12, 2020, 11:11 AM

This seems to have gone viral recently, at least in my world. Not sure if he has been discussed here before.

Summary: Ex Russian KGB officer defected in 1980s. Makes eerily accurate predictions that seem to be what is happening today. The first video I saw, I was a bit suspect, but looked him up and there are a tremendous number of references, articles, etc. on this guy.

He says:

"What it basically means is: to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country."

"As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore," said Bezmenov. "A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures; even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him [a] concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it, until he [receives] a kick in his fan-bottom. When a military boot crashes his balls then he will understand. But not before that. That's the [tragedy] of the situation of demoralization."

Seems accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQPsKvG6WMI

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ronald Regan squashed that ####, but now it is back

Jul 12, 2020, 11:19 AM

like it was in the 60's

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can't mess with T-Rump's and Jared's real estate clients***

Jul 12, 2020, 12:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah, and Russian Bounties are ok

Jul 12, 2020, 1:32 PM

because proxy wars And we do same Blah blah blah

You just indicted yourself.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 177
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic