Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
york_tiger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

york_tiger

Jun 20, 2012, 10:17 PM

I'll be more than happy to take you up on your "loser leaves TNet for a year" wager as long as you provide a tangible window for your fairytale to come true. It doesn't count if 2015 rolls around and Clemson announces they're leaving. If an announcement happens by the end of the 2012 season though, now we're talking.

I'm mainly calling you out on your ######## because you whine about people TDing you, yet all of your posts reek of attention whoring. You make bold, vague claims, then sit back on your high horse and tell everyone who discredits your posts "We'll see." Smugly, I might add. You sound like a politician at election time - lots of empty promises, hot air, and cries of foul play from everyone but those on your side.

My stance is simple. I don't claim to have any inside sources. None in the ACC. None in the Big XII. I don't read fan blogs. I don't listen to sports radio. I just have a fairly general understanding of Clemson, ACC, and college football and the history of all three. And it makes no sense on any level to leave the ACC. So I don't think they'll leave. These opinions are my own. They're not veiled under the secrecy of moles and black suits planted in Oklahoma State classrooms or whatever silly drivel you claim.

It's a simple stance. And you're annoying.

So let's do this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: york_tiger

Jun 20, 2012, 10:19 PM

This is gone be good.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: york_tiger

Jun 20, 2012, 10:20 PM

And point for ballsing up

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TU'd you not because I agree, but because I needed something

Jun 20, 2012, 10:21 PM

to do with the hand that wasn't holding popcorn.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go get em, Nunzio.***

Jun 20, 2012, 10:24 PM

You've never seen me complain about a disagreement

Jun 20, 2012, 10:31 PM

I love a good debate. I do complain about cowardly personal attacks.

That has become the norm.

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: You've never seen me complain about a disagreement

Jun 20, 2012, 10:32 PM

Are you gonna take his bet? He wants time frame.

I have been nothing but courteous to you and appreciative

Jun 20, 2012, 10:37 PM [ in reply to You've never seen me complain about a disagreement ]

but not seeing the same.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ROUND 1

Jun 20, 2012, 10:38 PM [ in reply to You've never seen me complain about a disagreement ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're full of it.***

Jun 20, 2012, 10:39 PM [ in reply to You've never seen me complain about a disagreement ]

Re: You've never seen me complain about a disagreement

Jun 20, 2012, 10:41 PM [ in reply to You've never seen me complain about a disagreement ]

+1 too many personal attacks on this board in general

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sooooo.....

Jun 20, 2012, 10:46 PM [ in reply to You've never seen me complain about a disagreement ]

I was using the politician analogy as an exaggerated metaphor. Yet here you are, responding to my initial proposal without actually answering anything at all.

Like I said - a lot of hot air.

If Clemson (or the Big XII for that matter) has not announced their intention to leave the ACC for the Big XII by the end of the 2012 football season, are you willing to put your money where your mouth is and leave TigerNet for a year?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

ROUND 2

Jun 20, 2012, 10:48 PM

Fair enough bet. York?***

Jun 21, 2012, 11:32 AM

2010_donor_pickem.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: york_tiger***

Jun 21, 2012, 12:06 PM

Is any of this going to involve tongue?***

Jun 21, 2012, 12:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lukeb81 ain't gonna like this.***

Jun 21, 2012, 12:14 PM

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic