Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Brand Exploded Last Night...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Clemson Brand Exploded Last Night...

Jan 8, 2019, 5:20 PM

Every newspaper in the San Francisco Bay Area has nothing but great things to say about Clemson today - the team, the fans, the band, Orange, $2 bills, the game...all extremely positive.

No matter your opinion of California the fact is 1 in 8 Americans live here and for Clemson to explode into this market like we did last night is huge. I couldn’t be prouder to wear my orange and fly my Clemson flag today. And my neighbors actually know what it is now.

For those of you who for some unknown reason want to be negative about part of our country I invite you to come and spend some time here. I’m pretty sure you will be pleasantly surprised.

Go TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they just like the purple

Jan 8, 2019, 5:22 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Little old Clemson" is truly a national brand now***

Jan 8, 2019, 5:23 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, when you take down the evil empire you tend to be

Jan 8, 2019, 6:01 PM

popular.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Been there many times my friend....

Jan 8, 2019, 5:27 PM

...mostly work related but I spent so much time out there I was able to take it all in....smell the roses so to speak.

What you say is correct...it is basically paradise out there, except for the insane politics. Therefore it is a highly recommended VISIT. Living there is a completely different story.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

people let politics dictate their brain too much

Jan 8, 2019, 5:27 PM

California is a great state with 8 beautiful national parks, several great diverse cities with cool things to see and do and California also provides the country with most of its fresh produce for a lot of the year.

and if you're really obsessed with the politics part of it, there are still large pockets of conservative thought in the state. America is largely purple anyway. Even the most staunchly red or blue places have diversity of thought.

Re: people let politics dictate their brain too much

Jan 8, 2019, 5:35 PM

^ This is an underrated post, however could not stomach living in California because of threat of earthquakes and the horrific traffic.

those are legit reasons

Jan 9, 2019, 1:55 PM

I have several family members who loved Louisiana yet just never moved back after Katrina because the constant hurricane threat was too much.

And traffic really can be a big daily stress. That's what I loved about the area of Utah I lived in. Basically no traffic or driving stress whatsoever.

Scenary Was Breathtaking and the Game Was Legendaey

Jan 8, 2019, 5:33 PM

Loved every second of it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Re: Clemson Brand Exploded Last Night...

Jan 8, 2019, 5:36 PM

That's great to hear!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

a lot of those negative people have probably never

Jan 8, 2019, 5:40 PM

Never even been to California much less SAN Francisco. It is a beautiful area and I love the chill in the air all year in San Francisco, Go Tigers and Tiger band. Ty for posting.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just don't respond when they ask to see your private parts.***

Jan 8, 2019, 6:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 6:05 PM

Did the PCH trip and ended in SF. It was all awesome and gorgeous scenery. So happy CU brand is flying out there!

Excellent to hear!

Jan 8, 2019, 6:09 PM

America outside of SEC country were all Clemson fans last night as I think everyone was getting Bamer fatigued! Clemson is worthy of having it's brand explode on the scene! Everything about the way the leaders of our program screams: "positive energy"!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Excellent to hear!

Jan 9, 2019, 2:39 PM

I saw a US map before the playoff that showed which states favored which playoff teams. Clemson was favored by SC and one small NE state. Maybe Conn.

Jan 8, 2019, 6:11 PM

Great Points! We had an awesome trip. The game was the icing on the cake. And then some!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 6:39 PM

I just can't wait to see if our recruiting takes another step forward like it did last time we won a natty. As for California it's a beautiful place and I enjoy my visits(Except for LA). I can't see my self living anywhere but the south though.

You're wrong, Cali is a goner.

Jan 8, 2019, 7:04 PM

You are so wrong. I was a native Californian for 62 years until we retired and left in disgust in 2016. It wasn't just the insane state taxes, fees, regulation and liberal government meddling. it was the state government WELCOMING the flood of illegals infesting the state. It was the state government NORMALIZING deviance and pushing it in the schools. It was the endless assault on my freedoms including the 2nd amendment.

My family and I are grateful to be back in real America where teams like Clemson (and yes, much of their ACC and SEC opponents) can grow to greatness with character and decency.

It breaks my heart to see what California has become since we left two years ago, it really does.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic