Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Chad Morris in touch with QB commit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,975

Recruit Update: Chad Morris in touch with QB commit

Dec 14, 2012, 7:52 AM

Chad Morris in touch with QB commit

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chad's going to want to take Deshaun with him when he

Dec 14, 2012, 8:46 AM

takes a head coaching job next year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chad's going to want to take Deshaun with him when he

Dec 14, 2012, 8:52 AM

Will not happen tho! Remember most of the elite players know college is only a 3 year program. So Deshaun will not wish to sit out a year!

If Morris accepts a job this time next year, Watson will not

Dec 14, 2012, 9:00 AM

have signed his LOI at that point, so he will be free to sign with the school of his choice, be it Clemson, Ohio State or Morris's new school.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love the attitude.

Dec 14, 2012, 9:18 AM

Wish we had more fans like you.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

You're not gonna cry are you? Call the Whaaaambulance!

Dec 14, 2012, 9:29 AM

:)

You know it's true. You just don't want to think about it? (with fingers in ears) "La la la la la la...."

I wouldn't be surprised if that was a factor that an AD considered in the hiring process. He seems to potentially be a program changing quarterback. Think Johnny Manziel.

We shall see. I might cry too.***

Dec 14, 2012, 3:54 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

Re: Love the attitude.

Dec 15, 2012, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Love the attitude. ]

He's right though...Watson has always seemed more committed to Morris than he is to Clemson.

Re: Love the attitude.

Dec 15, 2012, 9:11 AM [ in reply to Love the attitude. ]

Shouldn't you be saying that Clemson needs more loyalty from it's coaches with the kind of money they gladly demand and except from us. You don't think that Saban has ever been offered more from other schools. Get off our fans because the most of us see the writing on the wall where Morris is concern. Morris can't even wait until he has mastered the ins and outs of the college level and already chancing jobs. It would be nice if Morris would believe him self what he told our players.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chad's going to want to take Deshaun with him when he

Dec 15, 2012, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Chad's going to want to take Deshaun with him when he ]

Just like I was thinking that very same thing, so are a lot others that read this will think it. You can bet and believe this has already been discussed between the two of them. Deshaun is a Morris hand picked QB. And the QB is the engine that runs his offense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,975
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic