Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not a good subject or what anyone wants
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Not a good subject or what anyone wants

Sep 29, 2018, 11:49 PM

To hear, we need KB. Without him, call me a negative Nancy, but we will win out barring something crazy, but will get slaughtered in the semi. Sorry, but I wont pump sunshine

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not a good subject or what anyone wants

Sep 29, 2018, 11:53 PM

I agree. I love how we fought today but we are not that good right now. Probably worst than last year. IMO

You're kidding right?

Sep 29, 2018, 11:58 PM

Personally...I don't want him back at this point.

Sep 29, 2018, 11:54 PM

He turned his back and walked-out on his team, his coaches, the University, and the fans, and we all needed him to day.

Our decisions, both good and bad, have consequences. He made his bed, now let him lie in it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Tell 'em coot

Sep 29, 2018, 11:54 PM

u5c

Re: Tell 'em coot

Sep 30, 2018, 12:03 AM

Your answers are always so childish. Don't you have a new stick?

ATM coming for their 5 bomb next.

Sep 30, 2018, 12:06 AM

grease up and take it like a man

Stick?***

Sep 30, 2018, 12:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Tell 'em coot ]

Sep 29, 2018, 11:57 PM

Well how does Debbie Downer work for you ? TL will have far more game time by the CFP, his arm talent gives us a shot. Without a vertical passing game a really good defense shuts us down like last year

Sep 29, 2018, 11:57 PM

You mean because KB did so well in the semi finals last year? He may have helped us win today but long term we are better off with TL and Brice getting experience.

Sep 29, 2018, 11:58 PM

oh give me a break....the team, especially Trevor, has been under tremendous pressure this week with what happened....this was prime for a letdown scenario with the distractions and considering who we were playing that saves everything in their book for our game now. If that is what you plan on basing Trevor on, with what happened, I feel sorry for you.

Sep 29, 2018, 11:59 PM

Our offense is much less efficient with him in the game. We are better off without him. He draws 8 men into the box because they know he can't throw well.

I disagree, but tell me y u think KB gave us a better chance***

Sep 29, 2018, 11:59 PM

It sure wasn't his noodle arm

Sep 30, 2018, 12:08 AM

nm

Re: Not a good subject or what anyone wants***

Sep 30, 2018, 12:00 AM

Sep 30, 2018, 12:02 AM

i would rather etn get kbs touches, we are better off

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 12:07 AM

This coaching staff isn’t worried about semi anything.

They’re putting the best players in the best positions to create the best chances for winning the next game, which is @WF.

As a byproduct of this impressively proven approach, we somehow end up performing rather well toward the end of the season, but the end is not the focus. It’s doing the best job now with the most important game, which is the next one.

We don’t need K.B. to do our best @WF.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Sep 30, 2018, 12:11 AM

Dont get me wrong, KB walked out and left. Hell with him. Dont want him back or the controversy but we're in deep doo doo come January. Unless we feed Travis 30 times a game

Sep 30, 2018, 12:11 AM

I have no coaching ability but imo it didn’t seem to be a very good offensive gameplan to start. We knew we could run on them and sceliot has a kb type gameplan but oh btw Trevor you can’t run and cuse knew it.

You could look at our film and just about guess what plays we’re going to run based on los we’re at. First second third series of any game we run the same scripted plays.

Love our OC’s but that’s got to change. I’d rather them dig up an old gameplan from DW4.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 12:14 AM

Also a killer at the moment, our Oline can not seem to pass block anything. Some of the greatest run blocking in years, hopefully this win looks better in a few weeks and not just the fact that this year Cuse is the best our conference has to offer. Right now the ACC is downright painful to watch

what we need is for you

Sep 30, 2018, 12:12 AM

To go away

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Average pulse in this thread is around 60.***

Sep 30, 2018, 12:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Average pulse in this thread is around 60.***

Sep 30, 2018, 12:23 AM

I'm sorry that I tried to start a conversation and honest opinion based observational thread and my pulse is low. If it helps i forgot my original password and started over

Sep 30, 2018, 12:13 AM

Do you know what's going to happen? Neither do I or anyone else. That is why they play the games. Based on the last 5 years I have heard how bad and how good Clemson is going into the semis, but guess what, we are not there yet. One game at a time isn't "coach speak" as I heard it referred by millionaire prognosticators. It is reality. It is the only thing anyone can ever do. You cannot say you're worried about the semis when we haven't even finished the season. Clemson needs to ignore their fans, ignore the media, and continue to focus on preparing for one game at a time. Every game is a playoff game because if you do not win them all you hand your fate to someone else to decide. Saban doesn't want people blowing smoke because he knows his team may start believing it. Remember when his team, kings of the turnover, became the ones turning it over at Auburn? Competition sorts itself out during the season and at the end some teams are much better and some teams are worse. Historically we have improved but that is not a given. It comes from tons of work focusing on one opponent at a time and applying knowledge learned to current success.

Sep 30, 2018, 12:18 AM

The staff figured out either qb would win out with this schedule.

It's an arms race. Bama has Tua - so now we need a Tua.

If Syracuse and A&M can rattle TL and the oline just imagine what awaits.

KB's experience and legs will be missed

Will be missed?

Sep 30, 2018, 12:25 AM

Sep 30, 2018, 12:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Not a good subject or what anyone wants ]

Can’t speak for the oline but imo some of it is the TE ‘s fault. Again, my opinion only, I think alot was play calling. ATm he did look rattled. I don’t think he looked rattled today at all.

The fumble was probably due to reps. Missed fg drive, 2nd and 3 from the 30 and we called two pass plays. No, you run it and secure first down and ensure a fg chipshot at best.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 12:16 AM

BS, he left us

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 12:30 AM

Smells like recently fried ?? ??.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic