Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Held out as long as I could, but I called my doc this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Held out as long as I could, but I called my doc this

Oct 26, 2018, 9:42 AM

morning. On Day 4 of what I assume is a stomach bug, but it isn't going away, and that's too long for a stomach bug. Been shitting my guts out for almost 96 hours now. It's turned into the bowel version of dry-heaving, which I don't think I've ever experienced, at least in any extended capacity. It's like sitting on the toilet, and your bowels are all "yeah, we're totally gonna dump out", and there's nothing left to dump. Not even water. I made it from midnight to 6 this morning (lulz, midnight to 6) without any sessions, but have been in there 4-5 times since.

Been reasonably careful to wash hands and avoid contact with family, so nobody else has picked it up to date, and no identified source--these things usually get dragged home from school by one of the kids. The only possibly sketchy thing I can think of is that leftover filet from Pixie & Bill's I had on Sunday.

This sucks. Trust me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

aw man that sucks. had it. was bacteria infection

Oct 26, 2018, 9:46 AM

had to get on meds to clear it up. you prolly know but stay hydrated. not just water but gatorade/powerade whatever. yes get to the doc.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wife and I got the terrible shids after eating at Pixie &

Oct 26, 2018, 9:50 AM

Bills one time. I notified the manager as a courtesy, not for a refund.

Turned out we actually had e-coli contracted from break and bake cookies.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/06/19/nestle.cookie.dough.warning/index.html

The e-coli was bad, but it was only 24 hours.....Yours sounds worse. Hope you don't die.

Not a bug for sure

Oct 26, 2018, 9:51 AM

have had the stomach bug and I was still puking and ######## stomach acid, so never any dry....whatever. Lasted all of two days.

It's quite possible that you have a parasite or, worse yet, AIDS

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're gonna feel so bad when he ends up with AIDS...

Oct 26, 2018, 10:05 AM

from eff'ing that guy!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pig of

Oct 26, 2018, 10:11 AM

NEVERMIND

Why would he feel bad?

Oct 26, 2018, 10:12 AM [ in reply to You're gonna feel so bad when he ends up with AIDS... ]

It's not like he could get it from him.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can't get the aids off a public toilet seat?

Oct 26, 2018, 12:17 PM [ in reply to You're gonna feel so bad when he ends up with AIDS... ]

Dang ex wife.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Suck it up.

Oct 26, 2018, 9:59 AM

I had food poisoning one time and flew the entire flight from Philadelphia to Venice in the bathroom. NOT A LIE. My constant diarrhea didn't until I had been in Italy for 4 days.

And before you say, "oh look at mister la-ti-da!!!", it was a work trip. I saw zero sights or touristy things. I DID, however, get a complete tour of boring meeting rooms, machine shops, and steel mills across northern Italy.

JK, I hope your feel better dude! Maybe Tote1 will whip you up a batch of Death Chili to help clean you out.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

look at mister la-ti-da

Oct 26, 2018, 10:18 AM

"flying" to Europe

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make sure you stay hydrated man...

Oct 26, 2018, 10:04 AM

sounds awful.

Get some pedialyte.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No fun. On the positive side, now would be a good time for

Oct 26, 2018, 10:05 AM

a colonoscomy. I mean, your pretty well flushed and all.

;)

Hope you feel better.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

You got my attention.

Oct 26, 2018, 10:29 AM

I'm heading to the CVS to get a flu shot right now. They always make me a little sick but i'm half crazy so it might all be in my head. Obviously, your problem has little to do with your head.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reminds me of the time I went to the Gator Bowel to see

Oct 26, 2018, 10:55 AM

Michael Vic destroy the tigers. I got food poisoning 2 nights before and had it coming out both ends. Luckily there was a kind girl who got me medicine and stayed in the room with me to bang me while all our friends went out. It was the kind of bang where she does all the work and you don't move cause you might disrupt what is going on in your bowels. Anyways, it really is nothing like your story, but I do like to remember a good fuckfest story.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's ironic that I'm reading your post

Oct 26, 2018, 11:02 AM

WHILE EVACUATING THE FECES FROM MY OWN BOWELS RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE THIS.

But normal fecal expulsion, not some of that sick, twisted fecal expulsion that lasts for days that you kids seem to be into these days.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Youse people’s getting stomach bugs, heed this!

Oct 26, 2018, 11:23 AM

Eat one Serrano pepper two or three times a week. If you don’t like it raw, sauté it a bit then eat it.
You’ll never have the bugs again....

isn't that similar to what

Oct 26, 2018, 12:38 PM

Mr. OSF® had?

Just now seeing this, and yes

Oct 28, 2018, 6:58 AM

thats how things started with Mr OSF.

Hope 19B fairs better than Mr OSF did.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Held out as long as I could, but I called my doc this

Oct 28, 2018, 8:29 AM

I was there yesterday and today is much better. We thought it was the flu, but seems more like the norovirus that like you said, one of the kids brought home. All 4 of us have had it. Sucks hard.

Get better soon!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope you're feeling better.***

Oct 29, 2018, 2:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic